- Оценено на 1 из 5от chronohart, год назадThis addon has effectively been nothing more than a way to log in to the Virtual Cards page of the Capital One site for MANY versions now. It does not create new Virtual Cards and does not allow you to lock or unlock existing Virtual Cards. This is all but useless for anything other than getting you to the Capital One page that allows you to see your existing Virtual Cards. This addon has been the one and only way to create new Virtual Cards since their inception (you can't do that on the website), but now even this addon doesn't do that.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Fatomorum Asciculum, год назадA couple issues that make this really hard to use:
1: The pop takes forever to figure out if I'm logged in or not. 70% of the time I need to login to Capital One in anther tab than toggle Eno on/off trying to get it authorized.
2: When I'm on the page where I need input credit car info the Eno pop up does not render my virtual cards 90% of the time. I have to open another tab with the same URL where there is no credit card input form to get the Eno to load the virtual cards for the site. Then I have to use copy/paste from that tab to the tab where I have to input CC info. NOTE: It does work on a few site. I assume some HTML code is messing with how Eno trying to figure if there is form or not.
I suggest your team include testing on slow networks i.e. mobile hotspots vs. corporate fibers.
If you fix those I will come back and give 5 star if not i just go back saving CC info in a text file and copy paste when i need them. Time is #1 PRIORITY when I'm using tools!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17084432, год назадDoes not work with Firefox. It used to be wonderful before it was changed. Will use another credit card now for virtual card numbers. Capital One was better than Citi Bank for virtual card numbers but I will go back to Citi Bank now if compatible with Firefox.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13768163, год назадSort of worked, then doesn't, won't autofill, very frusterating. If it worked it would be great. It doesn't.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от JK, год назадThis add on doesn't work anymore. Many months ago it stopped remembering your login details.
Now in the last month or so, the popup login window doesn't even log you into the eno window. It just opens your virtual cards. If you want to create a new virtual card, you can't. Whatever they did to change it, they ruined it.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Kotts, год назадThis WAS one of the most useful add-ons I have in Firefox. However, currently it is utterly broken. When you attempt to log in, rather than launching the app to generate or use a virtual card, the login takes you to the card management webpage, while the app waits for the login.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14399345, год назадFailed to work, so uninstalled it after multiple tries - expected better from CapitalOne since have great service otherwise :-(
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14765952, год назадThis used to work great. Now it hangs up or takes me to existing virtual numbers, not allowing generation for a new number. So far this happens only on Firefox (Mozilla). However, it works on Chrome, at least, so far. I try to use Firefox as it is supposed to protect privacy, while Chrome is supposedly a spy machine, but I have been told by Capital One IT people (more than one) that Eno is more compatible with Chrome; although, they were careful not to promote it over Firefox; they were simply stating as a fact.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17069413, год назадused to work perfectly, now it will not work
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17072526, год назадLike everyone else, this used to work and now it pops up a login window to only manage your virtual cards, the little eno window just spins waiting for login. since everyone is experiencing this issue, very disappointing they obviously did no testing of add-on for firefox. Using latest 3.6.1 version.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14158954, год назадFantastic and much needed idea and feature!!
However, the implementation of the idea is just awful. The add-on either:
works only sometimes,
not at all
or takes 15 minutes to load.
AND everyone providing a review are all sayin the same exact thing!!!
You would think that Capital One would want to fix that or at least "take it very seriously" I just end up using another service that actually works as designed.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14059670, год назадAlas, have to agree with many other users: This is Great WHEN IT WORKS, but it Too Often FAILS to work - even after an Uninstall / Reinstall.
(As an Additional "Alas": NON-Scientific testing suggests the ENO add-on works better on Browsers Other Than Firefox.)
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17063617, год назадBasically is worthless when you need it and Capital One doesn't seem to want to fix it. It'll pop up and connect immediately on pages you don't need it but on pages where you need it to operate it'll freeze up trying to connect. Even worse, if you try to disconnect the session it'll still keep trying to connect in the background until you close out firefox in the task manager. So not really worth using until they pull their heads out of the "exit hole" and fix it unless you got a lot of ram to waste as it'll keep eating up resources and not work when needed.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от M3wThr33, 2 года назадIt used to work really well, but it doesn't really save your session anymore. I hope it gets updated again. The last 3.6.0 update isn't the best.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Arikarassi, 2 года назадThis used to work great, but then it stopped working well. There was a change where it now pops you out to a separate log in and that function is terrible. Logging in from the main browser window was much better.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14506098, 2 года назадOften hangs and is unable to proceed without going back into the shopping cart. I lost an order I had alerts setup for when it got in stock. Because of the app issue it went out of stock before I could fix the issues and get the virtual number. Please make this app more robust. I pay yearly for the card but this app is not there when I need it.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Goofy173, 2 года назадDid not work at all. added to mozilla firefox. Said to click to set up. I clicked. Wait. Wait. Wait. Shows Capital One/Eno small browser frame on screen saying Continuing. Come back hour later. Still says that on the screen. Deleted and reported to Capital One that is does not work.