- Оценено на 2 из 5от LonnieC, год назадI used to use it on Firefox and liked it a lot (5 stars). However, for the past few months it has not appeared when I'm checking out, and I have been unable to call it up or use it. I've changed nothing, except that I'm using Firefox v96.0.2 now. I'm very disappointed.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14793358, год назадhasn't worked in weeks. sign in window appears and disappears
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Troy, год назадJust hangs in Firefox. Great idea, poor execution. Just use privacy.com
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Don, год назадThis app is totally disconnected to Capital One. I tried to access my virtual card as I had a need to use it, and it is a new Quick Silver credit card. It declined me access. Accordingly it will only work with Venture, QS and business cards. What do you of the card that I just had? Dumb app.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Joe, год назадDoes not work with Firefox. Says it will check the session, goes through a log in loop repeatedly but never logs in.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от kpa, год назадI like Capital One and their virtual card feature in general, but it would be great if we could actually use it outside of this nonfunctional extension. Even before it stopped working, it was annoying to only be able to generate a number by having it installed.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14407788, год назадWorks in Firefox if you downgrade to version 94.0.2
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Voter, год назадSame exasperating problems as others have had with this app. With so many complaints, does anyone at Capital One even bother to read the reviews, much less consider doing something about the issues?
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Sds7, год назадIt's broken as others have said. When I click sign in the sign in window closes instantly
- Оценено на 1 из 5от infinull, год назадThis addon is a good idea, but it does not consistently work...
The current iteration of the app it is impossible to login.
You click the window to login, then the window opens to login, then that window immediately closes and the little drop down refreshes... and it still shows the button to login...
And this isn't the only bug, I've had similar bugs in the past, but then they fix them, Sometimes these bugs are fixed by turning privacy features off, but I've gone through the I can't login... oh I can!... I can't login... I can login, but autofill doesn't work. loop several times now.
It's very frustrating.
The service itself (time-limited credit card numbers) is a good idea, but this addon is terrible. Capital One Does not seem to want to allow the app to work in the presence of other apps or with non-default configurations for privacty settings... and that's not OK.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17190548, год назадThis started failing a few months ago. Not sure if was from an update of Firefox or bad cookie. The pop-up to sign-in with browser launches a window comes up with another small window pops up and they both disappear. It is throwing an exception. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and the same happens and couldn't complete the setup process. I did however discover a workaround to this. Go to a new Firefox browser window and sign into your Capital One account Then go back to the window you want to use a virtual account number for, select the Eno extension and it properly works. After I did this once, after logging out of Capital One. I tried again selecting the Eno externs and the sign-in with browser launches a pop-up window and allows me to sign-in
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Pebz01, год назадthis is not working on firefox. the popup window closes automatically upon opening
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 15755118, год назадMost times I try to use it, it says "Securely signing you in with express checkout..." and never gets any further.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17166788, год назадSame experience as others. When I clicked on the Eno icon from my Firefox toolbar, the CapitalOne login window will open very briefly and then close. Eno only works if you first log into your CapitalOne account in another tab.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17164423, год назадStopped working a couple of months ago. Pops up saying "Checking Session" and then says you need to log in. After clicking to "Log in with browser" a window opens, then shrinks, and disappears. DOES NOT WORK
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17152066, год назадExasperating!! just got an error message saying "Your ebay purchase was declined because you used a virtual card number you created for ebay... Use a virtual card number created for ebay to retry this purchase." ABSURD!!! it fails more often than it works, I give up. I'm taking it off my extensions.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16972786, год назадNo longer working after update. It always tells me to sign on by browser. However the pop up opens then shrinks and disappears each time.