- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17510170, 4 месяца назадHeads up: eno does NOT work on the latest firefox version 103 (updated sometime towards the end of July. I rolled back my firefox to version 102 and the eno works perfectly. I do not know who is responsible for fixing this - eno (capital one) or firefox dev.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14904951, 4 месяца назадSame problem as everyone else. Sign in window opens and closes. I have been able to sign in but the Eno window doesn't create a virtual card. I just called Capital One and their tech guy said to use Chrome or I should wait a few hours and see if it works then. What a low quality tech guy, but I am not surprised. I am thinking that Firefox has done something to cause this. It seems if they offer an extension, they should check to see it will work on their browser, kind of a no-brainer. I have updated on a regular basis when available. So can the Firefox tech guys please look into this.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16278637, 4 месяца назадWorked OK until recently. Now "Sign in with your browser" opens one window, then another small one, then both automatically close and nothing happens. I've tried setting the browser to the most permissive policies ( regarding popup windows etc) and it still doesn't work
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Lyn Storey, 4 месяца назадHave used this for sometime and it has worked great, until recently. Same issue with Open in Browser window flashing open then closing. It is really handy when it works.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Benjelum, 4 месяца назадStopped working, useless, frustrating. as of firefox 103 this is a dangerous paperweight attached to your credit limit. You log in, it opens the window, you login, and it disappears, opens a MICROSCOPIC window in the corner which immediately disappears (terrifying), and you're left staring at what you're sure was just a successful phishing attempt.
Disgusting that such a large company can't manage to stay on top of the second largest browser's updates.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Photocarp, 4 месяца назадWas working great until Firefox updated to 103.0 Now it asks me to sign in with my browser. I sign in. Little swirly timing thing goes around. Window refreshes and asks me to sign in with my browser. I click on it and get the little window that disappears quickly and it goes back to sign in with browser. Might be a FF issue since my LastPass extension also broke today.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16089861, 4 месяца назадWorked fine until last update. Now I have to reactivate Eno every time I restart Firefox. It's a real pain. Works fine under Chrome, but I don't want to use Chrome. I've removed the ad-on and reinstalled it but that doesn't fix it. After reading reviews, I see I have lots of company in my frustration.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17332254, 4 месяца назадAs others has stated too, begins to load then closes. Using Firefox 103 (not snap) on Ubuntu 22.04. Tested on a Chromium-based browser successfully but not going to use anything other than Firefox. Will disable an monitor for updates.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от MAx, 5 месяцев назадLiked it when it worked, but since it won't let me sign it to get my virtual cards (and that is the only way to create them) this whole feature from capital one is useless.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14538463, 5 месяцев назадIt worked great before, but not longer works. It never gets passed the opening a new window to sign it. It's useless now. I will be uninstalling the extension.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от bronz, 6 месяцев назадBecause of all the other reviews, I have decided to also give it a 1-star. Pop up window comes up and then closes....hmmmm
Sounds like the developers are stiffing the owners of the actual project. Usually developers will try and hold a company or client they work for hostage by not fixing a simple issue as if making it seem like it is a very hard issue.
This happens all the time when developers are trying to get more money from the project funders/owners.
It's a sad shame and if anything, this is why you need to get a solid contract with software developers to ensure that this type of thing never happens again where your customers wind up being in the middle and suffering.
I will also forward this to Capital One so they can read this and do whats needed to fix the problem.
Having so many reviews like this is ridiculous.
The developers ALL need to be FIRED!