- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 15334684, 14 дней назадNo work no function no bueno. Awesome idea but no carry-through.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от jyunte, 20 дней назадFIX FOR ENO NOT WORKING:
The Problem - The probable reason for Eno extension not working is that you need to log in. Eno pops up a window to log into your CapitalOne account. The popup window closes rapidly and apparently fails to log you in so Eno simply doesn't work.
The Solution - The solution for me has been to add an exception to your browser's security policy. Settings -> Privacy & Security. Then scroll down to Cookies and Site Data. Click Manage Exceptions and add an exception for "https://verified.capitalone.com". Now try clicking the Eno login button again. If it still doesn't work, refresh the page.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от That Guy, месяц назадQuite amazing that this plug in still suffers from the problems of not staying signed in, or being able to sign in at all. Very sad.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от BirdMan, 2 месяца назадGood idea and works really well when it works. More than half the time I'm stuck with 3 bouncing dots and can't proceed.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от TLP85, 3 месяца назадThis extension worked great when I first added it. Like everyone else lately, I find it no longer works, especially since the last firefox update that removed the extension buttons at the top where you could click on the extension you wanted to use. I contacted Capital One to complain and suggest they need to allow people the ability to create new virtual cards from within the app or on the website. I was told they are working on all these things. And that Eno is a third party thing separate from Captial One which I don't see where you can contact them from. Only suggestion was to use Google Chrome instead which I chose not to use anymore several years ago. Hope this info is helpful to someone out there!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от emmercm, 3 месяца назадEasily the worst extension that I'm forced to use. The multiple virtual card functionality isn't available through the website, and this extension barely works on a good day. It logs me out all the time, and frequently won't let me log back in.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13685694, 3 месяца назадI'd rate it if it worked. It keeps complaining about a difficulty.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Cory Sanin, 3 месяца назадIt's nice when it works. Probably logs me in a little less than half of the time. Why isn't all this functionality in the main mobile app anyway??
- Оценено на 3 из 5от ElFlaco, 4 месяца назадThe same as other reviewers, I could not make this work in Firefox. The popup would appear and then disappear instantly. But then I installed it on Chrome, and it worked well there. So, I split the difference between one star and five stars.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17719956, 5 месяцев назадTrash. Does not work properly on Mozilla half the time.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Firechux, 5 месяцев назадI am using eno in Firefox on a mac. It frequently fails. I have the same experience that others have posted here. I try to log in, it brings up another window, the window goes away without logging me in, and I'm back at the original window. I have contacted Firefox and they say to contact Capital One. I have contacted Capital One and they say it works.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13275194, 5 месяцев назадDoesn't seem to work. A window seems to pop up for about half a second and then disappears. Never gets to the act of creating a virtual number.