- Оценено на 3 из 5от ElFlaco, 5 месяцев назадThe same as other reviewers, I could not make this work in Firefox. The popup would appear and then disappear instantly. But then I installed it on Chrome, and it worked well there. So, I split the difference between one star and five stars.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Acaitart, 7 месяцев назадWilldy's review is correct - if the pop-in window to login keeps disappearing, just delete cookies from capital one. Works as intended after that.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Willdy, 8 месяцев назадTo fix the disappearing window: Tools, Settings, Privacy & Security, Cookies and Site Data, Manage - type Capitalone in search window, click remove selected, click save changes
- Оценено на 3 из 5от David, 8 месяцев назадLove the ability to create a CC number for a particular site, but as countless people have pointed out, the login doesn't work on Firefox. The workaround is to log in to capitalone.com in a separate tab, and then retry, but it's a pain.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Photocarp, 10 месяцев назадWas working great until Firefox updated to 103.0 Now it asks me to sign in with my browser. I sign in. Little swirly timing thing goes around. Window refreshes and asks me to sign in with my browser. I click on it and get the little window that disappears quickly and it goes back to sign in with browser. Might be a FF issue since my LastPass extension also broke today.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17445999, год назадMany times the ENO app won't allow me to log on to my account to create a virtual number.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17166788, год назадSame experience as others. When I clicked on the Eno icon from my Firefox toolbar, the CapitalOne login window will open very briefly and then close. Eno only works if you first log into your CapitalOne account in another tab.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17102460, 2 года назадTHE WORK AROUND WORKED FOR ME - As with other reviews here, the ENO add on quit working easily - when I went to add a new virtual card, I had to sign into Capital One and then all it did was take me to the page that showed all my virtual cards BUT THEN I followed the advice of another review and logged into Capital One first, went to a website I wanted a virtual card for and ENO popped up automatically and created the new card. I gave three stars bc having to login to Cap One first shouldn't be a requirement but I LOVE the virtual card.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17073119, 2 года назадGreat when it works but way too often it tells you to sign in and doesn't recognize when you do. SUPER-frustrating.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17088672, 2 года назадWhen it works its fantastic. Sad thing is, half the time I can't login. Seems like each Firefox update breaks something and the extension needs to be re-installed. Once you get around that problem, its really nice to have virtual cards.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Arikarassi, 2 года назадThis used to work great, but then it stopped working well. There was a change where it now pops you out to a separate log in and that function is terrible. Logging in from the main browser window was much better.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от bnad, 2 года назадI have never had any issues using this addon, it works well in what it is supposed to do and I love that it auto-populates the credit card info when I'm checking out on a website. However, like other reviewers mention, it creates considerable lag on some sites like youtube. Youtube videos are virtually unplayable when using this addon as it causes the entire site to lag to no end.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16878035, 2 года назадGreat when it works...I can only manage my numbers in the app (and then only lock or delete). If I have an app that wants a card, I can't use Eno...
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16865544, 2 года назадEach time I access the ENO Add-On it requires complete setup through the Web browser. Over and over. I am using Firefox 88.0.1 on Windows 10.
Although I have been able to issue virtual credit cards for several online vendors, the process is too complex and time consuming to be useful on a daily basis. The virtual credit card concept is very appealing but it must be convenient as well. As of today, the convenience part is missing.
I do not participate in Twitter or Facebook so those are not a means of tech support that works for me. When I call the Captial One tech support number, I get a rep who knows nothing about ENO so that's no help either.
I would really like to use ENO regularly, however, it needs to be made more reliable.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14888833, 2 года назадLooks like it could be an awesome add-on, but firefox for android says it's not supported. Would love to be able to use it.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 2 года назадThanks for checking out Eno! Currently, Eno is only available on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge from a PC/laptop. We'll make sure to forward your feedback over to our dev team!
- Оценено на 3 из 5от SKSSF, 2 года назадThe good:
* This automates online shopping with the added security benefit of generating individual credit card numbers.
* Seems like I have to relogin frequently, even though I've turned on "express login" (or whatever it's called).
* The animations really slow down usability. Animations are cute, but when I have to wait for the animation to finish before I can see the entire credit card number, that's just wasting my time.
* It's buggy--sometimes I have to reload a page several times before the Eno popup will fully load.
It's a step in the right direction, hope that their developers are working to rectify the issues.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 2 года назадThanks for sharing all this great feedback with us! We’ll be sure to pass this along to our dev team. In the meantime, if you have any specific issues using the extension please let us know! We’re available on Twitter at @AskCapitalOne and on our official Facebook page. If calling in is more your style, you can reach our tech team directly at 866-750-0873. Thanks again!