- Оценено на 2 из 5от LonnieC, год назадI used to use it on Firefox and liked it a lot (5 stars). However, for the past few months it has not appeared when I'm checking out, and I have been unable to call it up or use it. I've changed nothing, except that I'm using Firefox v96.0.2 now. I'm very disappointed.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13241217, год назадPlug in started blocking all content on multiple pages, some merchants some non-merchants (blank pages load with plugin enabled, content loads when it's disabled). Also doesn't remember login details.
Was on phone with C1 tech support. After explaining the issue multiple times, the call randomly went dead (no audio), before they understood the problem.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13262231, год назадThis was working great before updates happened to firefox and now it doesn't work. I shouldn't have to sign into capital one in another tab to then use eno to get a virtual card. The point of the extension so you can do a one click option for this. I so loved being able to utilize this more
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Crix, год назадLook, there was one guy on here that mentioned how to fix the issues, which is open Capital one in a tab, then open the ENO addon, and it'll work. The major issue is that it only works for default containers, and only if you have adblock disabled on capitalone.com. It's very broken for a privacy based browser.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Fatomorum Asciculum, год назадA couple issues that make this really hard to use:
1: The pop takes forever to figure out if I'm logged in or not. 70% of the time I need to login to Capital One in anther tab than toggle Eno on/off trying to get it authorized.
2: When I'm on the page where I need input credit car info the Eno pop up does not render my virtual cards 90% of the time. I have to open another tab with the same URL where there is no credit card input form to get the Eno to load the virtual cards for the site. Then I have to use copy/paste from that tab to the tab where I have to input CC info. NOTE: It does work on a few site. I assume some HTML code is messing with how Eno trying to figure if there is form or not.
I suggest your team include testing on slow networks i.e. mobile hotspots vs. corporate fibers.
If you fix those I will come back and give 5 star if not i just go back saving CC info in a text file and copy paste when i need them. Time is #1 PRIORITY when I'm using tools!
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14059670, год назадAlas, have to agree with many other users: This is Great WHEN IT WORKS, but it Too Often FAILS to work - even after an Uninstall / Reinstall.
(As an Additional "Alas": NON-Scientific testing suggests the ENO add-on works better on Browsers Other Than Firefox.)
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12276361, 2 года назадI HATE that the default install is to have a pop-up every time I checkout somewhere on line. Did you ever think that maybe I have more than one credit card and don't use Capital One EVERY TIME?!?!?
Please tell me how to TURN OFF THE POP UP!!!!!Thanks for writing in! We do have a solution to provide, so we hope it helps. When Eno pops up on a website you don't need it to, click your profile image and select the option "control where I pop up" - From there, you can flip the switch so Eno knows not to pop up anymore when you're on that site. If you have any issues, please feel free to reach out to us on Twitter (@AskCapitalOne), or on Facebook. Thanks again!
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Lee, 2 года назадHaving the same trouble as everyone else - can't log in. It was a very useful feature so I hope they fix the problem soon.Thanks for putting your thoughts in front of us! We are aware of an issue that affects signing in on version 85 of the Firefox browser. Our teams are working on a fix as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience in the meantime!
- Оценено на 2 из 5от dwilches, 2 года назадThis add-on is unreliable: some days it works, some other days it doesn't. When it fails, it shows the "sign in" popup in the add-on, I click it, it asks for username and password, then it goes again to the "sign in" popup. I've tried Firefox and Chrome, the add-on in each one as their own quirks. CapitalOne should allow us to generate Eno card in their website too, as a backup method for when this add-on fails.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от ENO Virtual card generator, 2 года назадNot good, the verification process doesn't work as I don't receive the validation code by text, no matter how many times, I correct my cell phone number. No provision for calling me with the validation code, so can't validate my identity. Using NordVPN, so tried turning off for 15 min. until I got the code, but still no luck. Gave up trying to get the temporary number for online purchases!?:(
1?We've received everyone's feedback on how frustrating it is to not be able to use this awesome product. We're working on a solution that will both continue to protect your accounts while at the same time allowing you to verify your identity that doesn't rely on a phone number. No immediate timeline is available. In the meantime, you may continue to try registering periodically.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Andrea, 3 года назадThis used to work great but lately every time I get ready to check out ENO doesn't come up automatically like it did before. When I click on the ICON in my browser it pops up and requests me to log in using my browser and provides a pop-up screen. When I try to log in it just goes back to the ENO dialogue screen and tells me to log in using my browser again. I have to remove my extension and add it back every time for it to work.Thanks for sharing your experience with us! If you're still having this issue, we'd like to hear more about it. If you can, send us a tweet to @ASKCapitalOne, or a message on our official Facebook page. If you'd prefer to call in, you can reach our Tech team directly at 866-750-0873.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14739265, 4 года назадEvery time I close my browser I am logged out. When I log back in, I have to go through the entire process of setting this up all over again from scratch. So this works, but barely.