Оценено на 3,5 из 5
Оценено на 3,5 из 5
- от Tx, 4 месяца назадОценено на 4 из 5This is an out-of-the-box working solution, no strange and alchemic configuration needed. Works as expected.
Some sites stop working well, i would apreciate a whitelist option.
- от Mark, 5 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5Works great, was using CanvasBlocker and noticed it impacting performance, testing with speed-battle.com CanvasBlocker was reducing my Render from around 150 to 20. I removed and tried this plugin and my Render went UP! Plus on browserleaks it worked flawlessly and even gives little notifications.
Highly recommend, without even losing performance!
- от justposted, 6 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5This add-on (and its siblings from the same developer) behaves nicely. It alerts you to fingerprinting attempts, appears to successful obfuscate your fingerprint, based on a number of testing sites I have tried. It asks for minimal permissions and you can toggle the alerts from the toolbar icon. The website it links to explains the functionality clearly.
The only thing missing is that it is not a Recommended Extension and/or endorsed by an objective organisation, ideally the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF).
I also wonder how necessary this is. Firefox claims to resist fingerprinting nowadays (https://blog.mozilla.org/firefox/how-to-block-fingerprinting-with-firefox/), but my assumption is that this is a more paranoid effort, which suits me. I would be interested to know more.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15037285, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5Vérifié avec browserleaks.com. Cette extension rapporte une fausse valeur différente à chaque nouvel affichage de la page : il fait son travail, bravo !/Verified through browserleaks.com. This add-on reports a different fake canvas value each time you refresh the page, it does what it's meant to do, yay!
- от Пользователь Firefox 15328459, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5why this addon doesn't have 5 stars? I have no clue? it does exactly what it is suppose to do and the dev deserves more credit...In response to the review below me saying this plugin is broken? well I just checked browserleaks and it does report a DIFFERENT signature every time I refresh the page.... bottom line is it works fine....
- от Пользователь Firefox 15155556, год назадОценено на 5 из 5ilGur PLEASE RESPOND: Your App is fantastic but HOW do I/we turn off the popup that alerts us to an attempt to fingerprint blocked (or change the popup timer to 0.5 seconds or faster)? Option to disable alerts would be fantastic!
- от Philipp Bielefeldt, год назадОценено на 2 из 5Unfortunately, it seems broken (on FF 60.7esr at least), reports the same fingerprint signature on https://browserleaks.com/canvas every time. It might still be useful to detect fingerprinting attempts by websites.
Furthermore, even though it is marketed as open-source software, the authors don't link to any repository of their code, so I was unable to see what it does.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13955374, год назадОценено на 3 из 5Unfortunately the addon doesn't seem to work in the latest version of FF (67.0.4 64-Bit), the canvas fingerprint attempt gets detected, however the reported values always stay the same. I've used browserleaks and one more website for testing but result stays the same.
P.S. I wasn't able to submit a bugreport on your website, it throws an error each time.
- от JanKKM, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5This addon does not change the canvas fingerprint, at least not the one tested on browserleaks.com
About the people complaining about the fingerprint being unique: If an extension changes the fingerprint it is still unique but not persistent which makes you less traceable.
- от stanwmusic, 2 года назадОценено на 2 из 5I could NOT stop the popup from popping up telling me it was doing it's thing! And it covers vital needed parts of tabs so I was constantly clicking the fool thing and I sometimes clicked a tad off and closed my entire browser and lost all my tabs etc. So a minute ago I had had enough and removed it .
- от Thany, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Does not make my canvas fingerprint less unique according to panopticlick. I'm still 1 in 1.9M, which is pretty bloody unique.
Yes, I've closed and reopened the tab, I've done Shift+F5 (which opens the devtools?) and everything. The result stays the same: this addon doesn't appear to do anything.