Оценено на 3 из 5
Оценено на 3 из 5
- от Пользователь Firefox 15155556, 3 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5ilGur PLEASE RESPOND: Your App is fantastic but HOW do I/we turn off the popup that alerts us to an attempt to fingerprint blocked (or change the popup timer to 0.5 seconds or faster)? Option to disable alerts would be fantastic!
- от Philipp Bielefeldt, 3 месяца назадОценено на 2 из 5Unfortunately, it seems broken (on FF 60.7esr at least), reports the same fingerprint signature on https://browserleaks.com/canvas every time. It might still be useful to detect fingerprinting attempts by websites.
Furthermore, even though it is marketed as open-source software, the authors don't link to any repository of their code, so I was unable to see what it does.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13955374, 4 месяца назадОценено на 3 из 5Unfortunately the addon doesn't seem to work in the latest version of FF (67.0.4 64-Bit), the canvas fingerprint attempt gets detected, however the reported values always stay the same. I've used browserleaks and one more website for testing but result stays the same.
P.S. I wasn't able to submit a bugreport on your website, it throws an error each time.
- от JanKKM, год назадОценено на 1 из 5This addon does not change the canvas fingerprint, at least not the one tested on browserleaks.com
About the people complaining about the fingerprint being unique: If an extension changes the fingerprint it is still unique but not persistent which makes you less traceable.
- от stanwmusic, год назадОценено на 2 из 5I could NOT stop the popup from popping up telling me it was doing it's thing! And it covers vital needed parts of tabs so I was constantly clicking the fool thing and I sometimes clicked a tad off and closed my entire browser and lost all my tabs etc. So a minute ago I had had enough and removed it .
- от Thany, год назадОценено на 1 из 5Does not make my canvas fingerprint less unique according to panopticlick. I'm still 1 in 1.9M, which is pretty bloody unique.
Yes, I've closed and reopened the tab, I've done Shift+F5 (which opens the devtools?) and everything. The result stays the same: this addon doesn't appear to do anything.
- от Jezze, год назадОценено на 4 из 5Doesn't make my canvas fingerprint less unique. amiunique.org still tells me that my similarity ratio is below 0.1% which means I have a very unique canvas fingerprint.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14082665, год назадОценено на 2 из 5Canvas Fingerprint Defender has a bug on chrome, i tested it also on firefox has this bug.
Canvas Fingerprint Defender will cause website auto jump failure.
you can reproduce in this link:
no matter login or register, page does not auto jump.
Maybe make a option to keep a same Canvas Fingerprint for a while like 5 minutes would solve it.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14038904, год назадОценено на 3 из 5I love this Firefox addon, the reason I gave 3 stars its because it will always show your fringerprint in the first session, if you refresh, them it will change it, but the first one, it will always show your real one.
But, well done! I am considering donating to see if they can fix this issue.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13354354, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5It's not working. Tested on https://browserleaks.com/canvas my fingerprint remain the same as without this extension.
Still not working. Maybe a conflict with an other addon privacy/security oriented. I don't want to disable them so I found another solution working for me. Thank you.