- Оценено на 1 из 5от zombikiller, 5 дней назадخیلی داغون هستش .
وقتی فعال باشه هیچ سایتی باز نمیشه چه برسد به سایت های فیلتر شده.
It is very dilapidated .
When it is active, no site will open, let alone filtered sites.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от aebbee, 7 дней назадworks okay... but only problem (or say nuisance) is, it gets removed of its own every 15-20 hours. no reason no logic just vanishes from addon list. and you just have to keep reinstalling..
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 7 дней назадMost likely, something's wrong with your user profile in Firefox. We suggest creating the profile anew. Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org with all further questions, we'll do our best to help!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13739933, 16 дней назадI was using Browsec VPN to connect to a UK server from the US. After disconnecting VPN my FB was in Cyrillic; the Russian-region alphabet.
Following the reloading of the page, it appeared to clear... but now I'm going to be running diagnostics to make sure nothing untoward is happening after uninstalling the extension.
Firefox 103.0 (64-bit) | Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 12 дней назадThere's nothing to worry about. Most likely, someone used this IP with Cyrillic setting earlier, and FB remembered it for this IP. This situation is natural for VPN, where the IPs are shared between millions of users worldwide.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Darkson, 18 дней назадFree version works, but too slow. I see no reason to buy it
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 17 дней назадPremium servers are much faster than free ones, because they have fewer users. You can buy Premium and test it risk-free: we have a 7-day money-back guarantee, so we will refund if you're not satisfied.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Panmilios, 19 дней назадI have used the free version of Hoxx for many years and it was decent but over the last few months they removed all the servers we can access, it's down to 3, not the 50 they say on their web site. Getting greedy, it's a shame. Was ok, not any more.
In a nutshell - Don't bother!