Оценено на 3,4 из 5
Оценено на 3,4 из 5
- от happysurf, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Good start but need improvements.
Don't report the bookmarks in toolbar.
The alignment in the list is not good.
Much better cut long titles page for have a better alignment.
- от fernman, 5 лет назадОценено на 1 из 5Desperately needing a new bookmarks start page as mybookmarks is broken (boxes to show are not staying checked) I was hopeful that this would replace it, but it simply does not work for me. I set my options but when I go to about:bkviewer all I see is an empty rectangular outline down the centre of my screen. I note that the most recent review was more than a year ago.
- от Omineca, 6 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5I really like this add-on. I signed up just to provide a review. I've been doing this by hand by exporting my bookmarks and then re-formatting them in a table. This saves a ton of work!
I have one request, if you have time. Currently, in the rounded box theme, the bookmarks display in the same order as in the bookmark folder, but horizontally, in rows. I'd like to have the option to have them display in order in columns (vertically).
Currently, the bookmarks are laid out as follows:
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12
I'd like the ability to switch the layout order as follows:
Thanks! Great add-on!
Edit: I don't know how to reply to your question anywhere else, so I'll do it here. The proposal is different in two ways:
1. In the rounded box theme, you can collapse the boxes, which cannot be done in the index theme.
2. The boxes in the rounded box theme are laid out differently on the page. I don't want to change the box layout -- only the way the links are ordered within the boxes. I guess I should have said that I'd like the ability to lay out the links like this:
1 4 7 10 13
2 5 8 11 14
3 6 9 12 15
instead of this:
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15
Regardless of whether you can make the change, I really like the add-on and use it for my start page. Thanks!
- от yrrunf, 7 лет назадОценено на 2 из 5For large folders you really need to be able to sort bookmarks. It would be nice to be able to see Tags as well. Thanks, I will keep an eye out for developments.
- от drmambo, 7 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5very, very nice.
thank you Yasuyuki KOZAKAI for an excellent customizable landing page.
thanks a lot, please keep this addon up to date through future versions of firefox!
thanks a lot!
- от steve, 8 лет назадОценено на 3 из 5recently moved back to Firefox from Chrome and have found replacements for all the extensions that I used with Chrome except one "Bookmark Buttons Startpage".
BookmarkViewer could be a nice replacement if it had a couple of feature:
1. make sections collapsible/expandable
2. add an option to limit the length of the displayed title.
I like the Rounded Box theme but because most of my bookmarks have super long titles it only shows one column in each section with two of my more organized sections having up to six columns.
- от Пользователь Firefox 6207647, 8 лет назадОценено на 4 из 5Makes the bookmarks easy to read.
I had no trouble using the color settings.
Three rectangles on the options panel give easy access to colors.
The order of the boxes might be misinterpreted. Click on the spectrum on top, click grayscale on bottom, and the color produced is in the center.
Perhaps putting the color selected/ created either at the top or bottom would help. Labeling them with 'click in box to select color' or something similar to that might let people know they aren't just decorations.
I didn't realize my bookmark collection was so large... nor how many of them I didn't need any more. It helped a lot in cleaning things up. That alone was worth installing the viewer.Thank you for comments. I explored the better color picker and finally I've developped it (https://github.com/alprut/colorpicker). The next version will use it.
- от RDL, 9 лет назадОценено на 3 из 5This extension is clearly in the early stages of development and will hopefully merit a higher rating as it fills out.
I like the intention for a simple appearance control which is better than either of this extension's predecessors but I found the colour controls confusing. In the end, I had to go into about:config and set the RGB levels there. Some informative/directive labels might help to make the sliders usable.
I hope that future developments will include:
a) more control over width and number of columns and that those user preferences should be obeyed, not just taken into account.
b) choice of which folders are included in/excluded from the displays, including ability to select subfolders at any depth of nesting and even if the parent folders are not selected.
c) Livemarks, and especially including those contained in folders.See point (b) above. Having Livemarks in a hierarchy of folders is organisationally just as natural and desirable as for 'ordinary' bookmarks but although this was possible in the now defunct 'Bookmarks Homepage' it is not implemented in the otherwise most useful 'MyBookmarks'
d) A facility, similar to the colour control UI, to control the thickness etc of box boundaries.
e) Perhaps even a means to select text font and style using something similar to the existing Windows font selection dialogue.Thank you for comments. I explored the better color picker and finally I've developped it (https://github.com/alprut/colorpicker). The next version will use it.