- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14745036, 5 лет назадI could have rate it 5 stars if it had the ability to either: configure 1) different schedules for different sites in the block list; or 2) at least configure different schedules for different days of the week, even if for all sites in the block list (as a whole). Examples for both scenarios:
1) block site A for Mo/Tu/We/Th/Fr from 19:00 to 00:00 and for Sa/Su from 10:00 to 00:00;
block site B, period!
2) block all the sites in the block list for Mo/Tu/We/Th/Fr from 19:00 to 00:00 and for Sa/Su from 10:00 to 00:00;
Another useful feature would be to allow a given time interval (in timer or countdown style) to access a site in the block list, if defined by the user as an extra to the scheduling, again either 1) site by site; or 2) as a whole, that is, applied to all sites in the block list. Example: I want to have the possibility to access Site A for 01:00 any day of the week, regardless of the scheduling rules defined above. That 01:00 time frame would reset every midnight.
Nevertheless, it's a good Firefox extension! ;-)
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Doan Vu, 5 лет назадExactly what i need: stop myself from wasting time on common social media. It'll be great if it can show up a page for blocked sites with a motivational quote (i saw this checkbox but does not know how to configure or it seems not to work).
Thanks for good work.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14407109, 5 лет назадThis extension is pretty great, doing essentially everything it promised.
A key feature I like is the scheduling, with time shifts. It allows to set up the full work day, with maybe a lunch break. It'd be great if there was a possibility to add more than just two shifts, to customise a little more.
Regarding the mobile app, it works just as great, but the scheduling feature is entirely absent...
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14329102, 5 лет назадIt is a good and useful add-on with some minor problems (edited after contacted by support):
- the blacklist disappear after every auto update (so I suggest anyone with this problem to turn off the auto update from the add-on page and backup the list before manual update).
- the blocked sites/pages are still opening/loading in the background tabs/ windows and you still can see their preview in toolbar (in Win 7), see their name and hear any background sound/music they have set on autoplay. Only when you click that specific tab/Firefox window it trigger the block and the page become blocked.
- it really need a very basic feature to instant close the blocked sites tabs. There is no point in keeping those tabs open especially when often their number become really annoying.
My Firefox is v62.0.2 (64bit) and this problems could affect only this version.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Max1234-ITA, 5 лет назадNice addon. Helps me avoiding some crappy site that "offer" me to download software I can get directly from develper's home page.
Unfortunately, it has recently gone freemium, and the free version now allows only 6 entries in the block list.
Not a big problem for me, since I'm currently blocking only 2-3 domains: however, if my needs will change, I think I'll consider anothe option,after all there's plenty of alternatives around.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14269189, 5 лет назадGood tool that helps reduce procrastination. Other than a hiccup it works as desired.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14158814, 5 лет назадThis is an useful app. However, I sometimes don't understand how it works. May be a clear guidance will help. Setting password does not work. If more challenge for users to type the password is more useful.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14110543, 5 лет назадWorks great on computers but you can't be specific on phone (Android for me). It just blocks the entire domain there otherwise it's great!
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14156312, 5 лет назадThe user interface is simple and appealing. The one critique that I have is that it's too easy to disable the siteblocker just by clicking the BlockSite toolbar button and toggling the green "switch" at the top left; though I guess the workaround is to just remove the button from the toolbar. Also when you go to options then close the tab, it sends you to the last tab instead of the tab you were on before.