Оценено на 3,6 из 5
Оценено на 3,6 из 5
- от Пользователь Firefox 11777944, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Known spyware that transmits your browsing history to their servers, which makes no sense if all this extension did was block websites.
Mozilla should throw this garbage out as soon as possible
- от Пользователь Firefox 14314013, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5very bad update. I returned to older version 22.214.171.124-signed.1-signed.
because, i cant import my list from older version's export.
also in new version, first opened blocked site and then diverted to another link. but in older version, the mozilla can't open blocked site.
in older version when any site blocked, you receive a notify in down right corner and it hides automatically. but in new version, I need to close the notify from top of the window .
- от Пользователь Firefox 14340911, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5J'utilise Firefox.
Il n'est toujours pas possible de voir le Setting en Mode Private dans Firefox. Donc, il suffit de faire des copier/coller entre une fenêtre normale et une Private.
C'est très bien d'avoir la possibilité de masquer vos images dans les pages bloquées.
J'ai beaucoup apprécié l'intégration de la fonctionnalité qui ramène automatiquement dans la fenêtre appelante sans montrer la page bloquée, elle me faisait gagner beaucoup de temps. Il me semble que cela ne fonctionne plus car l'onglet ou la fenêtre appelée reste ouverte de nouveau.
Néanmoins, cette application est vraiment efficace.Thank you for your review! You can see all of the features by opening the Settings page. To do so, click on the add-on's icon and then click the Settings icon at the top right corner of the menu. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help!
- от Пользователь Firefox 14329102, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5It is a good and useful add-on with some minor problems (edited after contacted by support):
- the blacklist disappear after every auto update (so I suggest anyone with this problem to turn off the auto update from the add-on page and backup the list before manual update).
- the blocked sites/pages are still opening/loading in the background tabs/ windows and you still can see their preview in toolbar (in Win 7), see their name and hear any background sound/music they have set on autoplay. Only when you click that specific tab/Firefox window it trigger the block and the page become blocked.
- it really need a very basic feature to instant close the blocked sites tabs. There is no point in keeping those tabs open especially when often their number become really annoying.
My Firefox is v62.0.2 (64bit) and this problems could affect only this version.
- от Firefox user n5367wo, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Firefox user
adult.yourblocksite.com only appears when this app is running "WHY" I thought this ap was to help us stop going to sites like this.
How do I stop this , other than disabling BlockSite.
Thank you for your time
- от Пользователь Firefox 14309053, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Why would you make an extension that blocks sites then gives you the option to "edit your list" right on the top of the page? Trying to keep my son on task with school but it's pretty useless if he can disable it in 5 seconds.Hello! You can prevent your son from editing the list of blocked sites by setting up a password under "Account Protection." Please email us at email@example.com if you need help setting up the password.