Оценено на 3,6 из 5
Оценено на 3,6 из 5
- от Пользователь Firefox 12369950, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5It seems to work VERY well with ONE MAJOR EXCEPTION... yes you block the site, but you put a full screen window up bragging about it. Can't you just block it SILENTLY? (Or provide a switch for silent blocks of some known sites??)
- от Пользователь Firefox 14541711, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5I really needed this! Perfectly executed idea! Thank you. I have one question:
- How can I change the work time? It's stucked on 25 min.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14493141, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5It's not a site blocker, just an opened site closer. It opening every site - even of it's own blacklist (!!!) and closes it just when user discover and trying to explore new unwanted window. Useles.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14504578, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5The absence of an "options" button on the Firefox add ons page is absolutely maddening. I have to go on a ridiculous work-around to make changes to my blocklist. If it weren't for this, this would be a 5-star add on.Hi, all you have to do is click the extension icon and then click the settings icon at the top right corner. Then you can easily change your block list. If you still need help please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- от Пользователь Firefox 14501168, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Even though I am procrastinating a little bit, it is worth it to offer some praise to this extension. Its creators did a good job in making something that's elegant and offers a tool to keep yourself accountable to your work. If you're supposed to be working, get this extension! (grateful mention to the Youtube channel "Hafu Guo" who recommended this extension). This does not hack your computer--you can turn it off--but if you install this, it is a good way to remind the weaker side of you not to procrastinate, or waste time, in the virtual void.
kudos, to the creators.