от Liam, год назад
Оценено на 2 из 5
It does not completely block a website. I blocked a website with the addon and that blocked site still could leave some cookies on my browser. So, the addon still allows a blocked website to establish a connection, although a short one, still enough time to leave cookies. If you look for an extension that completely blocks any connection so a website won't find out your IP address, that one ain't doing it for you.
- от Владимир, месяц назадОценено на 1 из 5На странице вместо заблокированного сайта какая то писанина. Зачем, если можно кликнуть по крестику и страница закроется? Если уж и блокировать, так что бы сайт совсем о себе не напоминал.
- от HerrCrazi, 4 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5All useful features are hidden behind a paywall and only six websites can be blocked at a time without paying a fee. This is clearly bloatware. I'd loose less money and time writing my own extension.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13990352, 4 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5You get 6 sites you can block or else you will need to pay up to be able to block more. Just not worth it with many more free options available out there including block site by Ray Lothian
- от *Headhunter*, 6 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5It shouts out to be a free Gadget (as before). Now they want after 3 Days, much money to have this expensive small helper.
My advice: get the other Site-Blocker (Procrastination Guard) it does the same for REALLY FREE and ever !
I have uninstall this Trash here and use now the "better" Version to block unwanted Pages & Sites and enjoy a free undisturbed Surfing at the Net. Have fun all.
(How we can give a sero Star vote ?)
- от HoustansFriend, 7 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5Blocked websites still show up in searches but the best part is what happens when you click those blocked search results.
Does a pop-up inform you that the site is blocked? No. Does it take you to a webpage that informs you the link you clicked is to a blocked website? No.
Of course! It just closes the entire tab! Genius.
And they want you to pay them $5 a month for this.