- Оценено на 5 из 5от rbxq, месяц назадI don't get why people are being so harsh. It wasn't made to say that women are weak and need to be protected, it was made to make toxic comments/replies less offensive, and more funny for the user.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17318200, 9 месяцев назадAdd-on works as described. I'm enjoying the reviews written by people making thinly-veiled excuses as to why it's Actually Bad because they don't want to admit they enjoy the harassment of people other than themselves online, including totally original hits like:
- "waste of resources" (word replacers can be made in an afternoon by one experienced dev in their free time)
- "lolol imagine being incapable of handling a word, you should turn off the computer" (yet reviewer is incapable of handling letting a functional add-on exist without complaining despite there being plenty of other word replacers they don't care about, hmm - almost like they don't realize people are sick of seeing insults everywhere, so they have to frame it as a weakness/pull argumentum ad iram and call people "oFfEnDeD!11!" or whatever)
- "hurrdurr political virtue signaling it's a sign that Mozilla is going to die!" ("every cause/idea I don't like is virtue signaling so anyone who does it will go away soon because wishful thinking")
- "you can't shut everyone up" (when the add-on never claims to do this and isn't about this in the first place, as it's client-side and not server-side so it isn't silencing anyone...)
- single one-star review with no comment, i.e. "this is bad but I won't say why because I never even tried it and am bothered by its existence"
Not denying that companies can do more to attack the root of this issue, but I get the feeling that's not what these comments are really about.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Sergio, 9 месяцев назадI don't know why I haven't discovered this extension before... ahh yes, I know. And it's just that, it's not in other browsers. I don't know why nobody else thought of developing such an extension in other browsers. It is most useful, as someone who has been cyberbullied many times, I am grateful to have found this extension because I will surely be cyberbullied more in the future (I don't know, I'm a target for bullies) but thanks to this I won't read their insults.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от samm, 10 месяцев назадBonjour, merci pour ce widget filtre anti-insultes, il fonctionne aussi sur mes VOD. Une rectification à faire sur un terme : ce n'est pas en fonction du genre (qui est une construction sociale) mais en raison de leur sexe que les femmes sont violentées. Merci pour votre attention.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17157782, 10 месяцев назадIt seems like 90% of the 1-star reviews aren't complaining that there's something wrong or defective with the addon, they're just OFFENDED by its existence.
Here's a suggestion: Don't use it if it offends you that badly!! This doesn't affect you in anyway or form so just piss off. Some people have stuff like this on family computer so kids are less exposed to swear words, or someone is streaming/recording and afraid they'll be demonized.
For the record, it works fine and I personally find it funny.