- от Пользователь Firefox 13894174, 3 года назадОценено на 2 из 5I'm trying to add another and it won't sync and even though I have an email in that account from this site it's telling me it doesn't know this email and it keeps telling me my password is wrong even after I've reset it 3 times
- от Пользователь Firefox 13756717, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Funktioniert nicht mit Googlemail : - (
mit allen anderen Feldern geht es - Top
Wo werden die Form Dateien gespeichert - für Updates
Vielen Dank für das Addon
No Funktion with Googlemail : - (
with the other Passwort Form is no problem
Wher is the Path for the Form Data - for Updates
Thank You for this Addon
- от Пользователь Firefox 13683104, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5i use this plugin into my wordpress post its work with title and post content but it dosent work with category options or series options , i mean it dosent load my choices in first post to second .. please make it Compatible to work with all wordpress editor content .
in past i use this (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/auto-form/?src=api) it works great with all content without any problem but now its not Compatible with new firefox . please take a look .. its what we need in your great work. thank you a lot.
I am excited about your upcoming updates.Last Wordpress engine is too smarty for simple form fillers, it containes many dinamically code that change inputs state and visibility after different focus events. Try InFormEnter addon ( https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/informenter/ ) instead AutoFormer. It also can`t work with wordpress fields by menu, but works by shortcuts (Ctrl+1 ... Ctrl+9) without focus losing.
- от marcelg, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5works perfectly in last firefox in w10 x64, will be great to have an option to change where the blue enter sign is, now is on the same place of lastpass, and i can use both together
- от SweepsGuyWinner, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5So far I am rating AutoFormer+ ver0.59 3 Stars
We need a Wyng form buster, which is becoming more and more prevalent.
Woobox forms are a nightmare, which is the most widely used that I have experienced.
-What I save for one Woobox form messes up the other Woobox forms.
Saving and calling up data for forms by individual URL would be fantastic, I believe.
An icon residing next to each form, not field, would be cool
-then it would be Fill Fields(when necessary), Click Icon to Save, Submit Form
-right now it's Right-Click, Navigate menu, Click on 'Save all fields', Submit Form
it doesn't seem worth the effort, but when you're submitting over 600 forms a day,
it would be a huge time saver.