- от onesolo2, год назадОценено на 5 из 5Top addon!!
Once I ask if you could make this addon compatible with Thunderbird and you said no. Now that TB v78 is webextention compatible, can you please make it fully compatible?! I was able to load it on TB, even the icon of AS2C was displayed on the icon bar but unfortunately it doesn't copy anything when selecting text on emails. Will you do it ?!
- от Alex, год назадОценено на 5 из 5Wonderful add-on!
I have a question though... is there any way to include new lines (\n) in the template? I have set my template to include the '' field, and the '' field. But between them I need to insert a new line so that my final result will include the copied text, followed by the source URL right underneath it. I tried including a carriage return, or the '\n' the command (in the template), but without any effect.
So, currently, the end result looks like this:
"Copied text shows here http://website-url.com"
But I need it to look like this...
"Copied text shows here
If this is not possible, it may be a nice feature to add with the next release. Basically the pasted text should preserve the exact template format. Hope I'm not missing anything here. At least for me, showing the URL's underneath the text, makes them more easily readable, especially when you have many quotes from various websites.
- от Kaido, год назадОценено на 5 из 5Firstly thank you for the great addon.
Could you add regex option for site name please?
And a backup config file option for exporting/importing site setting.
Thanks in advance mate.
- от Conan, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Great addon and works good! It is possible to make the option, so that autocopy only works, when you press and hold a key, for example, Ctrl?
- от Пользователь Firefox 5509417, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5How to set up copy space at the end of the line? https://i.imgur.com/y3uUymL.png
- от Пользователь Firefox 15258772, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5This one work great and doesn't mess with Googles Docs or Sheets. If you want to use it with Jdownloader's paperboard capture, choose HTML(Inner) in the options.
- от VladU, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Works on most websites. But for some reason doesn't work on for example
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/autocopyselection2clipboard/ (or anything on addons.mozilla.org)
I tried to change some settings (Plain or HTML) but didn't help. Any suggestion? Firefox 68 x64 and latest 3.4.0 version of plugin.
Thanks Dook, works great now. 5 stars.It's restriction of Mozilla. To disable it:
In about:config :
1) extensions.webextensions.restrictedDomains - set empty
2) privacy.resistFingerprinting.block_mozAddonManager = true
In details: https://www.ghacks.net/2017/10/27/how-to-enable-firefox-webextensions-on-mozilla-websites/