- от Пользователь Firefox 14204684, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Works, but not for all sites, and break copy/paste function on some sites completely.
Developer is not interested in fixing the bug or creating a blacklist to disable the extension, keep searching, there are other extension that does the same as this, without the problems.
- от dannwebb, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Why does a box pop up every time I select text? I expected this extension to simply automatically copy my selection. Can I make the box go away??
Update: NM, hit Defaults in settings. All good. Great extension, thanks.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14046491, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5It would be really great if the developers would add the option to not copy the text selected on text boxes/edit boxes.
Edit: found the "Selection in input fields" option right after I made the review, but cheers to the developer for the quick response!
Edit2: I like the latest version. Was there a "Personal site setting" before? It's really great, because I don't want this features on some sites (like google docs).
I would advice to set the time the pop-up stays open to only a couple of seconds, or even just one second. I think its function is to tell the user that what he selected was indeed copied, rather than to tell the user what it copied to the clipboard.
Changed my rating to 5 start.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13528712, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Due to its nature (web extension) it depends heavily on firefox configuration, but.... IT DOES WELL EVERYTHING IT PROMISES TO.
And developers do care.
5 ***** from meThe function works, tested in 59b11. Due to Webextension restrictions, this function cann't work outside of the web page - in the browser's service fields: in the address bar, in the Firefox search bar ... If you need to paste into these fields, then in about:config set middlemouse.paste to true.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13792364, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Looking for a AutoCopy2 replacement I found this great complement. BTW I miss AutoCopy2 behaviour that de-select selected text after copy is done. Would be great to have this feature.
Thanks for your work.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13667927, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Very good, nearly perfect, thank you. Would you please consider add a "delay 0.2 second" function to avoid unwanted copy?Email me for details.
Update: Sorry, not to affect the performance of Firefox, I do not track the mousemove event necessary to implement this function. And I do not see much sense in this function.