- от miguelk, 2 месяца назадОценено на 2 из 5No developer, the addon is not working as expected. "Selection in input fields" when unticked, still selects, and whatever you copied before is overwritten. Please fix this. Thx.
- от userxt, 4 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5It doesn't work with Firefox 92. Developer of this add-on is unable to reliably transition it across Firefox versions. Look elsewhere unless you want headache.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 4 месяца назадIt's the same dumb-ass down. 92 version was released on 2021-09-07, even 93 was already released, and for some reason the addon stopped working for this stupid imbecile only now a month after the release of the 92 version.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14720589, 4 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5Does not work with Firefox 92. Throws tons of meaningless messages "ERROR: undefinedError: An unexpected occurred [undefined 0:1]".
The developer is inadequate. Constantly tells lies about "fake reviews" instead of working on reliable software. Anybody can witness the nonsense produced by this extension, even no meaningful error message – https://i.imgur.com/R1XhiIZ.png
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 4 месяца назадFAKE REVIEW. Works fine.
Update: Addon has 2000 users but for some reason only one idiot has a problem. With such dumb brains, it's unlikely he guessed to reset the settings to the default state.
- от onesolo2, год назадОценено на 5 из 5Top addon!!
Once I ask if you could make this addon compatible with Thunderbird and you said no. Now that TB v78 is webextention compatible, can you please make it fully compatible?! I was able to load it on TB, even the icon of AS2C was displayed on the icon bar but unfortunately it doesn't copy anything when selecting text on emails. Will you do it ?!
- от Alex, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Wonderful add-on!
I have a question though... is there any way to include new lines (\n) in the template? I have set my template to include the '' field, and the '' field. But between them I need to insert a new line so that my final result will include the copied text, followed by the source URL right underneath it. I tried including a carriage return, or the '\n' the command (in the template), but without any effect.
So, currently, the end result looks like this:
"Copied text shows here http://website-url.com"
But I need it to look like this...
"Copied text shows here
If this is not possible, it may be a nice feature to add with the next release. Basically the pasted text should preserve the exact template format. Hope I'm not missing anything here. At least for me, showing the URL's underneath the text, makes them more easily readable, especially when you have many quotes from various websites.
- от circcc, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Every mode have problem.
Plain (execCommandCopy) mode is best of them, but newline is not dos/window standard "0D 0A" but linux/unix "0A".