- от Wescyde, 3 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5Working fine again, but for some reason on Feb 10th it wasn't...
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 3 месяца назадI'm sorry its not working for you. Could you send an email to support @ richardfrost.info (without spaces) with your config? You can export your config from Options page > Config tab > Export button. I just double-checked, and it is still working on Twitter for me in Firefox. If you'd rather not share you config, perhaps try saving a copy of your config using the steps outlined above, then reset back to defaults (same page in options) and try it again.
You might also check to make sure it isn't disabled on twitter. You can check that in Options page > domain tab, or by opening the extension's popup on Twitter and making sure the switch is on/blue.
- от Пользователь Firefox 16434413, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Not only does the text filter work perfectly for my needs, but the audio filter is an exceptional feature that I didn't notice at first but now might be my favorite aspect. Thank you!
- от Sunshiner5, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5I liked this extension immediately, as it works straight away, better than I expected. It does the job you want. Has lots of options to customise settings and add words. That's quite easy. There's a very good Help page explains EVERY setting. Use it on Chrome too. Both good.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15001250, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5A very fast and effortless install in under 30 seconds, and all the default settings work perfectly.
I went right to redditt to see the results and it worked well. I opted to use underscores, which are easier on the eyes than asterisks. It caught everything and indicated the number of substitutions over the filter icon.
While the default settings will give you 95% of what you need, it also allows for customization. And programmers rejoice--it even supports regular expressions!
This simple and useful extension is worthy of a donation.
- от Dilaver, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Hi, I'm from Turkey and using this add-on on Turkish language. There is a problem with "İ" characker for example İstanbul, AİLE, İran, İslam... it is a perfact extension. Please make it better.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 2 года назадHello! Thanks for reporting the issue. I've created an ticket to track this issue here: https://github.com/richardfrost/AdvancedProfanityFilter/issues/184 . Unfortunately there are some issues with unicode characters like the ones you reported, but most can be solved by putting in a specific case to work around them. I will try to get this implemented in the next release.
- от ByteofPi, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Haven't tried it for audio yet, but otherwise works well. TIP: If the 'censor' option doesn't work (as it does not for Reddit for me), use the 'remove' option.
Edit 2: I updated to 72.0b3 today and censoring works fine now. Thanks!!
- от Matthew Miner, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5This is the most powerful profanity I have found. While it works great out of the box, you can customize it to do anything you want and even transfer your settings easily between browsers. It's hard to imagine how it could do a better job.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14796298, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Thank you for this fantastic addon! I made a wordlist for an emethophobic dear friend of mine, so if needed, she can avoid daily exposure of non-safe, possibly phobia-inducing words for herself.
(also, finetuning grep for hungarian grammar is hell :) )
- от Пользователь Firefox 14728449, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Fantastic extension that I use for a live chat. This extension has an amazing developer who will respond and correct any issues with the extension. 5 stars, great work Richard!
- от EasyPeasy, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Thank you for helping me clean up reddit. Along with some of the comments, there are a few usernames I prefer not to read. UPDATE: Still using it and it's still going strong. Thank you again, developer!
- от Пользователь Firefox 13629280, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5I love it. Just what I needed. Thanks for developing this!!!! My suggestion, if I may, is for the add-on to ignore non English sites (i.e. French). It would be nice to have that option in the settings.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14197305, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Works extremely excellent in my Firefox and allows me to read the internet, especially reddit, free of bad language. Thank you so much Richard Frost! :D
- от Пользователь Firefox 13903173, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5nvm there is no problem
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 4 года назадI'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with webpages going black after installing this Add-on. I haven't heard of this happening to anyone else, so would you be willing to open an issue https://github.com/richardfrost/AdvancedProfanityFilter/issues/new and provide me with some details like a webpage that it happens on, maybe a screen shot, and details such as your Firefox version and OS. Thanks for your interest!