Оценено на 4,9 из 5
Оценено на 4,9 из 5
- от Francewhoa, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Strength:
• Open source. If you are not familiar with "open source", it means this add-on is more secure. Because its code is publicly available for review and contributions on GitHub at https://github.com/erichgoldman/add-url-to-window-title
• Attractive GNU General Public License version 2. This means the software code of this add-on app is owned and supported by a friendly not-for-profit community. Instead of a for-profit corporation. And more secure because its full code is publicly available for review.
• Works with KeePassX, KeePass
• Create distinct auto-type rules for the username/email field versus the password, which is often needed for two-step logons
• Optionally monitor for when an input or password field is selected and will then add the id and name attributes, in addition to the full URL or hostname, to the window title
• Well documented
• Not yet able to add URL to HTTP Basic Auth pop up. Related ticket at https://github.com/erichgoldman/add-url-to-window-title/issues/13
• Add-on version 1.03
• Firefox 52.8.0 (64-bit)
• Debian 8 Jessie 64-bit
• GNOME 3.14.1
- от Пользователь Firefox 13247039, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5An outstanding add on that saves much such a headache after migrating from LastPass so that I don't have to change the title of every single entry to use global autotype. I would love it if it supports Firefox 57!
- от Jiawan Yovan, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5It is really excellent for added support to the Keepass application on Ubuntu 16.04. I really hope the application would be compatible as web extensions due from Firefox 57 +
- от syldub, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5- Why does it display a trailing slash at the end of the hostname ? (for instance : "www.amazon.com/").
- The hostname/url does display on the title bar only when the tab has finished loading, which can be long to wait. Could you display it as soon as the tab is displayed ?
- Do you plan to use WebExtensions for a future release?
1) no, if I visit Amazon, there is no trailing / in the URL after the domain name. But that's not the point: it would be interesting if we could only display "www.amazon.com" for whatever page on Amazon.
Also it will be great to have an option to remove the added hostname in title bar when dragging & dropping the URL into Windows Explorer to create an Internet Shortcut.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 3 года назадHi syldub, let me respond to your questions
(1) The trailing slash is part of the URL. The add-on is querying the URL as displayed in your title bar. If you visit amazon.com you will see that after visiting it includes the slash. You may prefer changing the option "Show the full URL?" which would not include the slash, but would only show the hostname. See the documentation: Show the full URL? (https://github.com/erichgoldman/add-url-to-window-title/wiki/Installation-and-Options#add-on-configuration)
(2) My extension does not just pull the URL registered in the tab, but is also checking for changes, which is important in single page applications. Therefore, it is loaded as a content script, which is not run until the page is loaded, otherwise it would not be possible to detect hash changes and it would not be possible to make changes when you select an input field. If you just want the initial loaded URL you may want to try one of the similar, simpler extensions.
(3) Development is currently not active, but any future release would be in the new WebExtension format. There is a fork of my code by another author that does a basic implementation as a WebExtension: https://github.com/lieryan/add-url-to-window-title-e10s
Hope this lends some insight into options and explains some of the trade offs which were made in the design process.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13209211, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Nice addition to my KeePass setup! Started using KeePass a week ago but wasn't satisfied with the options in title and URL matching, but this fixes that :)
- от Steven Avery, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Not yet a review, but this looks like it will also be a big plus for some sticky programs. Especially Notezilla that allows multiple windows to pop up. And you end up having to add in silly "Log In" ones. Thanks! I'll try to report back how it works.
(Most sticky programs only allow one window match, if they have that feature. A sticky program that is internet url based, like the old Internote, tends to become defunct, and will not find the window for an application.)
- от QasimK, 5 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5This is for me a perfect companion to KeePass - this add-on solves my long-standing problem of using KeePass with specific websites.
I like that this add-on is simple and restartless, it gets the job done without any fuss. The small number of options are all very useful.
A easy 5/5 rating, I like the full description the author has written, the links to the add-on homepage, the wiki, the use of GitHub with the capability to report issues etc. This is what an add-on should be.Thank you for the reply and the appreciation for all the documentation and work I have put into this. Please feel free to reach out if you find any issues or if you want to help contribute with a translation, documentation improvement, etc.
- от Simply7, 5 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5I can't believe only 83 people are using this. The current trend of using URLs to match a KeePass log-in, instead of a window title, is a smart move. This mod makes it easy. As a KeePass use of several years, I can tell you this little mod is perfect for making the title of a window specific, so KeePass can match it. It's more precise than "Keepass helper." It even goes as far as the login box on the page you are on.
I think if the author renamed this, he would have tens of thouands of users. Keepass + KeeFox + this extension allows you to drill down for a precise window match. No More generic window titles like "Log In", that don't even have the hostname. Kudos to the author.Thank you very much for your kind support and review. I have only uploaded this extension a few weeks ago. I have also not promoted to the KeePass community yet as the demo videos and walkthroughs are not ready, but I plan to have the first video finished by the end of this month! Also feel free to star on GitHub and to let me know if you have any suggestions or issues!
- от 文科, 5 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5Good jobThank you very much for your support. I currently have the configuration options translated into English, Spanish, and French. If you would like to help with your language please see: https://github.com/erichgoldman/add-url-to-window-title/tree/master/locale