- от Пользователь Firefox 14242626, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5It serves the purpose of blocking ads. But the number of ads that it says it has blocked is totally incorrect.
On a YouTube page it says it blocked 37-38 Ads on every page.
- от Threesom666, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5My second favorite Ad Blocker. The updates really hurt this add-on. It really used to be so much better. Less Memory consumation and more efficient. They even deleted its older versions and stopped updating it. Serious issues it has is if your memory or the Browswer crashes it deletes all your hard work filters, subscriptions, and hits. Support team is completely nonexistence and appalling. Ive emailed them several times and not once had I even had an automatic reply. Its great because its so simple but its also lacking heavily. Besides that. Its never given my browser issues. Its lack of options is also to be desired but I recommend it anyway as it does save a lot of memory and block a lot of ads all the while being simple.
- от mmmel4real, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5I like that this blocker is nice and lite but...
There is no way to add custom filter lists.
The EasyList included is for China, no way to add English version.
No Cryptojacking list such as NoCoin.
No ability to disable ad blocking for all sites temporarily.
No way to copy custom filters, and no way to read long filter lines (text is not wrapped.)
One thing I like better than Ublock Origin is that custom elements I block, such as pop-overs, apply to the whole domain so I don't have to see them again (huge annoyance.) I will keep Adblocker Ultimate installed with no lists activated just for this feature.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13968561, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5It's a decent enough blocker, tried it after a re-install. But ditched it and reverted to Ublock origin, with Ublock you can select extra blocking. First I noticed with this blocker was sites saying I'm using a blocker, notably outlook email. Back to Ublock and outlook has just let me go where I wanted, no messages about blocking. Ads are annoying but sites reminding you of your blocker is a nuisance too.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12406776, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Loved this add-on when it first came out, but now, it has slowed my browser to a crawl (I even get a Firefox pop-up saying that a script in the add-on is slowing Firefox down). It REALLY slows down Facebook. Have disabled it for now.
- от Pedro, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5It conflicts with add-on Poper Blocker 4.0.61 on Firefox Quantum 58.0.2 (32-bit), don't allowing the use of Facebook comment box. The whitelist domain don't solve the problem, so one has to choose one or the other.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13553384, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Although the Adblock does block the adverts, when it is used on certain online papers, it prevents the article from being read because a blank page is shown instead of the article, this has only been the case since Firefox was undated about six weeks ago. So, although it works it does not work all of the time. The problem is probably more to do with Firefox, or the Daily Mail online but neither of these are prepared to stop this from happening.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13639468, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5It workerd very well, but it also slowed my browser too much, Facebook was actually impossible to use (scrolling down was slow, writing a comment almost impossible) and caused an excessive use of RAM (it was almost the double of the RAM I usually consum: from around 1.2 gb to 2.3 and more; I tried different ad blockers,k only this one had this effect; my pc is i3 with 8gb ram);
If you don't have these difficulties (reading others reviews, I realize almost nobody has this problem), I would absolutely reccommend it
- от Пользователь Firefox 12886452, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Works great most of the time, but for some unknown reason even when is disabled on some sites causes reCaptcha to crash, along with all the adds on the website. This happened after the last major update to the browser.