- от irateaddons, 2 года назадОценено на 2 из 5Does not block all ads.
ffmovies opens pop up ads automatically when clicking a movie, something Ublock Origin has no problem blocking automatically.
Some sites have inappropriately sized blank white spaces from where the ad was.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15346125, 2 года назадОценено на 2 из 5When it works, it works. Unfortunately it's missing crucial features, like
- undoing latest blocking action.
- listing ALL manually added filters (only shows a few dozen and then the list cuts off).
- search function for "Add Your Own Filters" in order to remove an item from the list you accidentally blocked, which means you need to completely reset the addon and start from the very beginning.
- keeps redownloading foreign language filters that I've disabled AND deleted. It's annoying.
- the Adblocker menu stays open when you click "Block Element" (whereas it should disappear automatically), and blocking box is often hindered by the annoying Selection Mode popup.
I've reported these before to the support email but was ignored. Doesn't really encourage me to donate when maker is oblivious to feedback.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15191952, 2 года назадОценено на 2 из 5It blocks ads and is unobtrusive, but when enabled, there is a very noticeable and distracting flicker when loading different views in a website...
- от Пользователь Firefox 13184916, 3 года назадОценено на 2 из 5Eliminates probably 85% of ads. THat's great. It also blasted me with a huge popup asking for a review. A subtle email would have garnered them a much better rating.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13337644, 3 года назадОценено на 2 из 5The interface of Adblocker Ultimate has changed with the latest update. Clicking on the button in a Firefox window gives some options, that don't make sense and some don't work. Also an ABPVN list has been added to the default filter list with no explanation as to what it is. This together with the sudden change of layout of the extension has forced me to remove it. What is going on here ?