- от Pierrick, 7 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5AdBlock a vendu son intégrité aux capitalo: il laisse les pubs d'une - sans vous avoir demandé quoi que se soit c'est obligatoire - "liste blanche", qui autorise automatiquement des gens qui le paient pour qu'il les laisse vous pourrir le cerveau (c'est à ça que sert les pubs, en plus de surconsommer des produits inutiles et chers).
Allez vers Ublock-Origin.
- от Kelsie, 10 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5This used to work perfectly fine, but as of today adverts are now showing up before I watch a YouTube video, I've tried everything that the website suggested to remove it but the advert still kept coming up before the video. Maybe YouTube is cracking down on adblocks I don't know but it's kinda sad as this was an amazing add on.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 10 месяцев назадHi Kelsie,
We are aware of the issue on YouTube. YouTube is working hard to ensure their ads are seen. They are targeting different accounts with different strategies: a few of our users are seeing ads, others are seeing white screens, others are seeing error messages but most aren't seeing any ads at all. We are working to try and address these issues but we are a very small entity so it may take some time before we can address all of these issues fully.
Because this appears to be an account-related issue you may find that creating a new YouTube account or switching to another you already have may help. We know this is not ideal, but did want to offer it as a workaround until we can get this fixed. You can read more about this issue in our Help Center: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000109702.
- от C Zuckerman, 10 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5I had to remove AdBlock, as it was causing major issues in pages not loading, even when restarting Firefox, and restarting my computer. I disabled all my extensions, and added back one by one. The first one I added back (essential in my mind) was AdBlock, and that alone caused the problems. Removed AdBlock, enabled my other extensions, all is now well. I think the most-recent update broke something.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 10 месяцев назадHi, Thanks for reporting this. Could you reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org? We'd like to gather more information about your situation as we haven't been able to reproduce this on our end. Thanks in advance for any additional information you can provide. We look forward to hearing from you! --AdBlock Support
- от azu, год назадОценено на 1 из 5Outright does not work. Does literally nothing; totally unresponsive. Cannot block any elements, cannot block ads. Even the feedback link is totally broken with the submit button permanently greyed out. These devs are absolute cancer and they just leech off REAL adblock's popularity. 0/10 probably malware.Hi azu, We're sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with AdBlock for Firefox. Could you try reinstalling and see if that resolves the issue? Steps to do this are in our Help Center if you need them: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000055763. If you continue to have problems, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to take a look! --AdBlock Support
- от Roy Scott, год назадОценено на 1 из 5Pretending to be an add-on it is not (Adblock Plus)Hi Roy, Thanks for providing your feedback. We have an article in our Help Center that explains a little more about how AdBlock and AdBlock Plus came to be: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087894. Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. --AdBlock Support
- от El, год назадОценено на 1 из 5Ya no bloquea ningún anuncio de YoutubeSi usted no lee Inglés, por favor pegue el texto siguiente en Google Translate. If you're suddenly seeing ads, please try the steps in this article: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000061202. If you continue to have problems, or you'd like our help, contact us at email@example.com (be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856) and we will be happy to take a closer look. --AdBlock Support
- от Jaspberry, год назадОценено на 1 из 5The add doesn't block ads for meHi Jaspberry, We're sorry to hear you are suddenly seeing ads with AdBlock installed. It maybe that you were unsubscribed to our primary filter list, EasyList. If so, to re-enable EasyList, please click the AdBlock icon in the browser toolbar and select Options (gear icon). On the Filter lists tab, select "EasyList". Refresh the page(s) where you were seeing ads. If this doesn't help, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can take a look. You can also try the steps in this article: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000061202. --AdBlock Support
- от Пользователь Firefox 15716220, год назадОценено на 1 из 5After paying for the premium Adblock, I saw no difference in the amount of Ads displayed. Sure, the program tells me how many ads there were but I can see them myself. I would really like the amount of ads cut down.Hi, The new Premium features are customizations for the AdBlock extension and will not impact how well ads are blocked. You can read more about these features in our Help Center: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000195093. The majority of ads you see should always be blocked. If that's not the case, we recommend checking out the following article: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000061202. If you continue to have problems, or you'd just like personalized help, contact us at email@example.com (be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856); we will be happy to take a closer look! --AdBlock Support