- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14028538, 5 лет назадWhat an awfull pice of crap this extension is.. Seriously, it looks like a student school version extension developped with classmates.. Uninstalled two minutes after I installed it.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от The Beard Below My Chin, 5 лет назадFunction over Form.
It's not pretty, but the minimal interface is intuitive enough if you have preliminary understanding of how cookies are constructed. It gives a nice overview of all the cookies and its values. It's perfectly fine if you've used excel or deal with data on a regular bases.
Developer: If you want to simplify things. Make beginner and advanced modes. By default hide all search filters except 'Domain' and use fuzzy search since that's what most people are going for anyways. Ctrl+Shift Selection if possible and Inline editing couldn't hurt either.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от stevansonium, 5 лет назадI am giving this a high rating because it's the best cookie manager in Firefox I've seen that supports Quantum. That said it's far from perfect, just from using it for a couple of minutes:
1) The URL Search does not seem to work, and almost got me to immediately uninstall (fortunately the Domain search works well)
2) The UI is not pretty, but functional (also why does it ask for confirmation to delete a cookie? It's not a big deal if you accidentally delete a cookie anyway)> 1) The URL Search does not seem to work
Can you share an example of a query, with the expected and actual results?
> 2) The UI is not pretty, but functional (also why does it ask for confirmation to delete a cookie? It's not a big deal if you accidentally delete a cookie anyway)
I am prompting for confirmation because mass-deletion of cookies is a destructive operation. The deletion can be undone via the UI ("Restore"), but I have added a confirmation just in case.
I am wiling to add an option to reduce the number of prompts, if desired.
The review system is not a good place for discussion because of the lack of notifications, so please follow up by mail or Github.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13613556, 5 лет назадnot convenient, doesn't work for separate tab with site. Only accesible in settings tab> "doesn't work for separate tab with site."
This should and does work... Click on the Cookie Manager's button in the toolbar and choose "Open Cookie Manager for the current page.".
This feature was introduced in version 1.4, so if you don't see the button, check whether you are using the latest version of the add-on.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Eda190, 5 лет назадEditing cookies doesn't work (I clicked Add / Edit cookie, Copy last selected, wrote my value and hit save, and nothing happened. Cookie still bears the old value), UI is crappy and user unfriendly. Definitely wouldn't recommend for anyone looking for replacement of legacy but well working https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/cookies-manager-plus/
EDIT: To adress author's comment - I mean the value of the actual cookie. It doesn't update in interface neither touches the cookie at all. It still has the value that it had before I tried to edit it (tested with my own website).
I suggest you to fix the bugs, make standart addon interface - a window rather than HTML page (So I don't have to type the adress myself, but just click the button on the page where I want my cookies displayed). Then I will gladly change my rating and will happily use this addon. Until then, disabled.EDIT: Try the latest version (1.4). If you continue to experience issues, please contact me by e-mail.
What do you mean by "cookie still bears the old value"?
Are you looking at the interface,
the interface after clicking on "Search" again,
or the site itself?
The results in the interface are not automatically updated when new cookies are added (the reason is to make sure that the interface looks stable; if the interface were to be updated immediately, then any cookie change initiated by another website can cause the list of cookies to move around).
PS. In the next update the workflow for editing will be improved, every cookie will have an Edit button to edit the content and automatically update the UI to mark the cookie as edited.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13541625, 5 лет назадThis extension will NOT delete cookies with V57.0.
To test this extension, I started by trying to delete expired cookies.
You can select them in the UI and click the "remove selected" button at the bottom and they will be greyed out in the list but that is it. If you refresh the list they are not greyed out any more.
Since there is a "restore selected" button I thought maybe you had to close the tab to complete the delete but that didn't work either. I even set the FF Tracking Protection to Never.
What am I missing????
Looks like V1.4 fixes this issueWere you trying to delete cookies with a red expiry date?
If not, are you using any non-default browser settings?
If yes, install the latest version (1.4) and try again. As of 1.4 such expired cookies are explicitly deleted if needed.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от alkoro, 5 лет назадI using this plugin, but if have no alternative after ff57.
Feature request: add keyword search. For example, i need to delete all cookies from aliexpress.com work. Now i need to select several domains to do it. Just entering word "ali" can select whole cookies from all domains at once.
Update: (How to write new report?) Next thing: Expired cookies (colored in red) - why its are not deleted immediately, like the rest of the usual cookies? Why such difficulties with editing, it's a waste of time, which negates the entire speed of working with cookies. I was really annoed until I finally read popup message under thats cookies.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от BlueDusk95, 5 лет назадI don't understand how to change a value within a cookie.In version 1.4 (latest):
1. Click on the Edit button at the right of a cookie row.
2. Modify the fields.
3. Save the changes.
Version 1.3.1 and before:
1. Click "add cookie".
2. Click the "Copy last selected cookie" button.
3. Modify the fields.
4. Save the changes.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от blinix2, 5 лет назадI would give a 3 star but this is a good enough alternative to other cookies manager now that firefox killed all others. Now the only thing will be to improve the UI and this will be a 4-5 star.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Lukas Mai, 5 лет назадSort of functional, but the user interface is pretty bad.
You can search for cookies, but only if you already know exactly which cookie you're looking for. E.g. if you know that cookies have a "host" field, you can enter an exact name there and click "search". It only finds exact matches (no substring search) and there is no autocompletion. The UI form is spaced out all over the window, so you might not even see the buttons at the bottom at first glance. As far as I can tell, you can't really edit existing cookies. There's a "new cookie" form (which completely replaces the view/search form, you can't have both open at the same time) and its fields always start out empty, even if you had an existing cookie selected before. Even if you've managed to create your own cookie by filling all fields and clicking the "save" button, there is no apparent way back to the overview screen. The "new cookie" form just stays open and sits there. Fortunately the "cancel" button doesn't actually cancel your new cookie but takes you back (?).
3 stars because the add-on technically works (I think?), but the UI is borderline unusable.You don't have to know the full host, use "*" as host name.
And I admit that the UI can be improved. It is optimized for the use case of removing cookies, modification of cookies was bolted on later. The UI is also optimized for mobile (because there is no cookie manager on Firefox mobile).
Pull requests for an improved UI are welcome...