Оценено на 4,3 из 5
Оценено на 4,3 из 5
- от kstev99, 8 часов назадОценено на 2 из 5I've always thought Roboform was great, both as a password manager AND a sweepstakes form filler, but recently it seems that siber systems is going the wrong direction with this. I now have to revert the add-on back to version 220.127.116.11 and the desktop back to 18.104.22.168
First, the recent add-on versions became very sluggish and even more importantly they stopped filling their forms AUTOMATICALLY upon opening a page. I left Lastpass years ago for just that same reason.
I don't want to have to click 3 places in a menu to fill a form! It's as if their tech support people have never used the program and always reply with a canned answer which just p*** me off more.
So, It is working OK with the versions that I mentioned. PLEASE FIX:
1. the sluggishness
2. Filling forms like it should
In the more recent versions!
- от StevieD, 3 дня назадОценено на 1 из 5A new extension slowed Roboform to a crawl a few weeks ago. They fixed it. Now the crawl is back. This is getting very tiresome and I am about to wsitch after many years.
- от adam 1923, 7 дней назадОценено на 1 из 5I've been using Roboform for years but with the recent ff or robo updates it is getting slower and slower. Please fix it as this is becoming so frustrating that work is imposible. Why there are no controls to how many tabs can be showed?
- от FlashMan, 7 дней назадОценено на 1 из 5Heavy lag and forms being delayed for 3-4 seconds. The entire interface constantly freezes and sometimes you have to click your identity several times before a form fills. Roboform for Firefox is a unusable mess and they destroyed it. I cannot get anything done because how slow they made it and no fix is in sight for months. This used to be a great add-on with no freezes and lags and instant form filling with no delays. What a mess your team made out this add-on.
- от Пользователь Firefox 16178371, 9 дней назадОценено на 1 из 5I have used roboform for many years and all of a sudden it's not working on Firefox. I don't know what they did but it is ruined and seems there is no way to correct it. Not acceptable, fix the darn thing everybody is saying the same thing.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13720335, 12 дней назадОценено на 1 из 5I'm usually a big fan of Roboform, but the latest version is painfully slow on Firefox. Tried reinstalling everything from scratch, but it didn't help.