- от Пользователь Firefox 16723696, день назадОценено на 1 из 51. It would only be useful if it blocked sub-domain scripts on per-sub-domain-basis. A sub-domain script may be essential for functioning of a particular site but unnecessary on other sites. It just let you allowing or blocking a particular sub-domain to run scripts globally at most. This simply let those sub-domain scripts slip by, doing suspicious stuff or subtle tracking in background. This may allow big-tech com. track you down more easily especially if users simply only allow those big-tech com. domains which provide various internet services.
2. Blocking all but allowing a few sub-domain scripts globally may just make your browser stand out from the standard pool. It won't be difficult for sites to implement some kind of "script tester" to see if the users only allow some "popular" sub-domain scripts, such determined set of scripts may help to track user across sites, which could be made feasible with the help of big-tech com.
3. XSS attack prompts are annoying and intrusive, as they may popup one by one. Why can't it just block them automatically in background, and show a badge on toolbar button to indicate number of XSS blocked, and let user allow them via toolbar button menu in case it's just a false positive?
4. The trial-and-error approach is unappealing for average users. There is no criteria for users to judge which set of scripts will allow the site to run properly. So, most of time users will just allow all scripts on sites that load scripts from multiple domains, which defeats most of the addon's purposes. Other times, it's not the scripts blocked by user break the page, but the default protection offered by the addon itself, so users have to "manually disable all protection" on particular page after all their testings on "allowing scripts" and "countless number of page refresh for the addon to identify all domain scripts on the site", which probably would had already caused harm to users if the allowed sub-domains had some malicious scripts, and wasted too much user's time. In the worst-case scenario, users don't even realize that the web pages are not displayed properly unless they try to allow a few sub-domains' scripts, which again defeats the main purpose of the addon.
Overall, the trouble in trial-and-error without ways to make a well-educated guess just make the cons of this addon far outweighs the pros. It's only suitable for advanced users who have a lot of time, patience and risk-awareness to test out new pages, or just basic internet users who simply visited several sites regularly without ever change of routine.
- от Hugo Napoli, 3 дня назадОценено на 5 из 5El mejor accesorio a nivel de seguridad en la navegación web. Felicitaciones a su creador, quien tiene el honor de que esté preinstalado incluso en el navegador TOR.
The best accessory at the level of safety in web navigation. Congratulations to its creator, who is honored that it is pre-installed even in TOR browser.
- от Пользователь Firefox 16713490, 6 дней назадОценено на 5 из 5Essa extensão é ótima. Eu procurei ela quando eu vi que o seu código é aberto e o navegador TOR faz uso dela. A navegação também ficou bem mais rápida e leve com ela.
- от kravietz81_prof, 8 дней назадОценено на 5 из 5Very useful tool but there is missing option to integrate i.eg. with google drive to roam settings between different devices. Currently there is option to export and import settings but this is less convenient than just uploading to cloud or downloading from it. I havent found "improvement proposal" section so I'm writing here.
Beside that it has all necessary functions. I devinitely advice to use it evrywhere you can.
- от vipguy64, 11 дней назадОценено на 5 из 5NoScript does its job well. I feel safe browsing the web with this extension preventing malicious scripts from running.
On top of that, I'm glad this extension can be used on the mobile version of Firefox.
- от Tim U, 13 дней назадОценено на 5 из 5A must-have for any Internet user. Install it and be amazed at the wondrously vast and juicy attack surface your bank and other top sites provide to attackers by running 3rd-party scripts :-)
- от rionegro, 16 дней назадОценено на 1 из 5Muy completa, pero muy complicada en inglés, no hay veri en español?
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 16 дней назадYes, it is translated in more than 30 languages, including Spanish. If it's still in English for you, could you please report at https://noscript.net/forum ? Thanks.
- от RivalTangent, 18 дней назадОценено на 5 из 5Znany dodatek blokujący skrypty potencjalnie złośliwe. Skuteczny również w ochronie prywatności, ponieważ konfigurując go, można zapobiec pozyskiwaniu informacji o komputerze przez strony.