- Evaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 17624452, 4 luni în urmăI have a problem in Full Player, when i'm in full screen i see a white gap below, and this is cause by Player Size Full Height (Appearance>Player>Player Size> Full Height) but this is annoying because i use that option when i'm not in full screen to make the video player more bigger, but when i use full screen i see a white gap space like a footer.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 17054363, 4 luni în urmăBlok autoplay - 20% time not working. Blok list - no ways to add anything to it. Overall very glitchy addon. Barely woking.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 17983202, 5 luni în urmăReally great, but it overwrites my dislike for youtube add-on, maybe you could bake it into this extension so that it works properly?
- Evaluat(ă) cu 3 din 5 stelede Solace_In_Rage, 5 luni în urmăI liked features like the revers by age button, but I recently started getting an error where any video with annotations would turn the loop video option on, and disabling this extension was the only fix. I'll keep checking back in case of a fix because I liked it, but for now I need the playlists to play properly more than I need the extras this brings.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 stelede er_JuLi3v2, 5 luni în urmăThe middle mouse button doesnt scroll in the videos, yes in subscriptions. When the add-on is disabled it works well. Do you plan to solve it? Because I have seen comments 3 months ago with this bug and the bug remains the same. I like extension but this for me is a big problem.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 stelede Raphaël74, 6 luni în urmăThere are options that I don't see. Is there a specific way to activate them ? Eg. I don't see any Reverse Playlist button. EDIT : ok I found it.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 stelede ShoWel, 6 luni în urmăReally, the only thing I lack is hardware acceleration on Linux. I loved this feature in Windows and miss it dearly
Răspunsul dezvoltatoruluipostat la 6 luni în urmăhi! doesnt sound accourate to me / what computer age / gpu are you using ?
please join us on GitHub
(+ 5 Stars please )
- Evaluat(ă) cu 3 din 5 stelede Tarantula, 7 luni în urmăis there a way to move the youtube OSD controls/buttons below the player (not autohide, just move), I would like this very much.
Răspunsul dezvoltatoruluipostat la 7 luni în urmăhi! what do you mean? the screenshot & rotate button are visually fitting in & almost too far from the player. They are the only "lifeSign" from our extension by default, for new users. If they dont like it they should go have a look in the menu - or i guess uninstall if they forget it all - thats just the nature of it all. Many smiles! 5 stars only please. Even 4 harms.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 3 din 5 stelede Kindle, 7 luni în urmăNot sure why but this extension really likes screenshots. Whenever I change any setting it takes a screenshot. Not only that, but for whatever reason, when I click on the "Themes" tab it takes 8 screenshots. It could be a compatibility issue with another extension but I can't be bothered to check right now.