- de Utilizator Firefox 13502344, 5 luni în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 steleDoes not work! Puts the bookmarks outside the private folder! Stupid min. password length (this is local, so put user in charge of how many chars their password is.
- de Poppy, 9 luni în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 steleThe issue is that there's often a lag between opening Firefox and the extension loading, so for a few moments the private folder (and sometimes its content) is visible in Firefox's bookmarks sidebar, rendering the extension practically useless.
- de nunya, 10 luni în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 steleand this is how you lose your bookmarks, went into another room of my house on another PC, same FireFox account, Private bookmarks were not there, went back to my other PC.. bookmarks gone.. lost them in about an hour
- de felis, un an în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 steleDoesn't work on Firefox Developer 91.0b8. I checked the github page to submit an issue, but it seems like the project is dead and the developer is no longer responding to issues... I don't think this should have the "Recommended" tag as it's no longer being maintained.
- de Utilizator Firefox 12943838, un an în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelechanged password without user confirmation, lost data. backup bookmarks or they will be lost. doesnt actually work after a while. 5star reviewers lie or gave 5 stars too early.
- de Tom, un an în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 steleAfter a Firefox update, my password doesn't work anymore. It seems this happened to other people too. The addon hasn't been updated in two years so I don't recommend using it. If you do use it you should regulary export your private bookmarks as plain text file
- de pringles, 2 ani în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 steleWas working good, until recently it doesn't save bookmarks anymore. I added more than 10 links last night and this morninig they are gone. Will be finding another add on like Hush maybe.
- de Utilizator Firefox 16152016, 2 ani în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 steleI have tried this add on/extension and starts out fine but then it will not work and you will loose your bookmarks that you save.
I even have backed up but it will not load them back up all I get is .... " Sorry the add on is not working and then you have to delete it and reinstall but why go through all of the hassle in the first place?
I tried it 2 times and after a couple of times it will still do the same thing .... Not going to install anymore....