- Evaluat(ă) cu 3 din 5 stelede Толстяк, 12 zile în urmăHey Danny Champ, you're a fool. Addons don't have access to your Mozilla Firefox profile. "Private Bookmarks" only puts your passwords locally on one device! )))
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede Danny Champ, 15 zile în urmăThere may well be a private folder, hidden behind a password on my PC. However, on my linked phone and tablet, the sites are visible, WITH NO PASSWORD!! For anyone to see!!
I urge you not to use this addon
- Evaluat(ă) cu 3 din 5 stelede wgibbsw, 2 luni în urmăThe shortcut to unlock the bookmarks doesn't work. I've checked in firefox and it's correctly assigned, it used to work but after a fresh install it's broken.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 stelede Timin Tablets, 5 luni în urmăPrivate Bookmarks enables a special password-protected bookmark folder. Your private bookmarks are encrypted with your chosen password. This is not an online service, and you are in control of what data leaves your machine (if at all).
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede someone, 6 luni în urmămy bookmarks got deleted for some reason... I have not used my bookmarks for a long time. Now that i wanted to use them they are all gone. Thank you very much...
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede HydrasWorld, 7 luni în urmăBACKUP YOUR BOOKMARKS! I installed this, moved bookmarks into the private bookmarks area, then locked it. Came back the next day and unlocked it only to find all the private bookmarks EMPTY!
I had a backup, but if I hadn't all my private bookmarks would have been lost!
I use Firefox sync, and I read the description before installing and using it too.
The github issue tracker is full of issues and bugs. My advice, avoid, look elsewhere.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede Panical, un an în urmăWas amazing but password no longer works! Edit: Lost my password AGAIN ~2 weeks later with my new bookmarks this is stupid! For some reason this time it seems to be because my previous password was under 8 characters, now it's asking for over 8 for some reason. Please fix this atrocity. It also asks for a number now. It's local you morons