- de Utilizator Firefox 13099098, 3 ani în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 3 din 5 steleIf ONLY uBlock's settings were simplified and easy to use. (your "a-brother" does this rather well, but i favor uBlock's performance). Would love more info on the tooltip what the filters are doing, and what may break, or something, 80% of the time using uBlock i spent it on trying to figure the f out of what to use and what i need.
- de whis, 4 ani în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 3 din 5 steleHello
i have a desktop pc and am under windows10 pro 64 bits
Here is my big problem:
With the google chrome browser, extension ublock origin installed in last version , when I go on this link:
and validate all the captchas, in the end I get the file named "code.txt" which is 50 bytes.
-But with the browser firefox up to date,extension ublock origin installed in last version ,when I open this same link, pages of ads open and I never have the file "code.txt" at the end because it opens me pages of ads instead !
can you fix this bug please? thank you in advance
- de dr.Crystal, 4 ani în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 3 din 5 steleDoesn't block Yandex and Yandex.Direct ads. This is painful, since I often use Yandex services and just don't want to see about ten of ads on weather forecast page. Other than that - it's great ad blocker.
Fast, efficient etc. - all what you need from this class of addons. Weren't it for these Yandex ads - I would continue using this addon. As things stand now - I've got nothing but return to Adguard.
- de dinko_dimitrov, 4 ani în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 3 din 5 stelethis addon become very heavy (slow start), and after latest firefox esr 52.9 update no internet and 100% cpu usage, so i switched to adblocker ultimate
- de Mateusz Kaźmierczak, 4 ani în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 3 din 5 steleRecently I can see more and more websites with ads which uBlock fails to block. There are websites that detect uBlock easily and block their content unless I switch it off. Another drawback is that it is sometimes impossible to pick elements for blocking on certain websites with no error message displayed (I consider this a bug). I think it's time to look for other ads blocking software...