- Evaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 stelede Dyre Logan, 2 ani în urmăUpdate your certificates already! Tired of getting a pop up from Bitdefender that it blocked a connection to github.xyz every time I use the web. Extremely frustrating!
- Evaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 stelede IsakW, 2 ani în urmăI have issues with uBlock on Apple Silicon Firefox. It doesn't block anything, and usually when you open the uBlock menu nothing appears. Occasionally, an extension (possibly not uBlock) crashes Firefox.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 13290143, 2 ani în urmăI used to love it but since a week or two it doesn't block ads on Facebook anymore. Will try again in a month and change the review if it works again, because I really had no problems with it before.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 13729029, 2 ani în urmăSchwerer Bug in Verbindung mit Ebay - Login und logout nicht möglich. Ebay Seite wird nicht mehr korrekt dargestellt.
Nach Abschaltung alles normal.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 stelede Ed Hampton, 2 ani în urmăSomething has changed between FF 80.0 and 80.0.1! Aug 30 and Sept 03, 2020. Either a change to the code for uBlock Origin, or a change Yahoo made, that doesn't like uBlock now.
On Aug 30, 2020 I could access my contacts normally in Yahoo mail. Now on Sept 03, My contact list is grayed out, until I turn off uBlock, then my contact list appears normally! I STRONGLY suspect yahoo made changes, since the uBlock update preceded this problem!
It may also have to be Off to allow display some web flyers!
- Evaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 stelede lyggo, 2 ani în urmăWorked pretty well but I absolutely do not understand why you would remove the individual blocker for every website in the latest update. I had to manually downgrade the plugin. Auto-Update=off
- Evaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 stelede odelphi, 2 ani în urmăDon't like the new feature that takes away dynamic filtering to green list a site. Why should the developers care if we have "improper usage" (whatever that means) of dynamic filtering. The extension is on our computer, not yours. Also, what do you mean by "seeing way too many cases of improper usage of dynamic filtering . . ." How are you seeing anything? Are you spying on the usage of my own computer?
What I am seeing with this new feature is sites not coming up properly and I have to double-click "CTRL" anyway to get the site to work properly.
uBlock is a great extension, but it is slowly being ruined. Shouldn't be surprised - anything that is good and great eventually gets ruined. I understand the techie truism, "if you pay for technology, you are the customer, if you get it free, YOU are the product". Just thought uBlock was different. Ho-Hum, my bad.