de NinjaWolfess, 2 luni în urmă
Evaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 stele
App works for browser Twitch, and I'm super thankful because my comp volume is cranked just to hear a lot of streamers. Wish the gain could go up a little higher still though. But that's because Twitch/streamers, not poor design.
- de Benjelum, 13 zile în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 steleit just works! simple and perfect! Love fixing 'left ear only' youtube videos, or poorly setup stereo mics, and the boost is INVALUABLE on any tabs, this extention is now in my personal ninite like notepad++
- de Susbolas, 14 zile în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 3 din 5 steleThe idea is amazing. I would give it 5 stars if it gave the option to lower or set the volume of ALL videos coming from a particular webpage (for instance 9gag).
For some reasons videos from 9gag are EXTREMELY loud.
- de aJazzyFeel, 15 zile în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 steleI listen to game sound tracks on youtube - Super Mario World and the like - and very often, certain instruments play only in one ear, some in the other, which can be jarring. Thankfully, this extension exists. Now I can blast music in my ears all night long while cramming for my exams, and it sounds just the way it used to when I played the games on my old mono TV. The gain slider also helps me find that sweet spot where the sound is just perfect. Dear lovely dev, you just made my life SO much better. Thank you so much! <3
(found this extension as one of the top google search results on a reddit post)
- de Winderly, o lună în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelei have the youtube+firefox bug combo where the sound volume always is maxed out no matter what. This addon claims to work on youtube. It doesn't work, on youtube or anywhere else. Absolutely pointless, and it requires the permission to check on your browsing activity.
How it managed to get a 5 stars rating is beyond me.
- de DestrockQc, 5 luni în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 steleThis is vvveeeerrrryyyyyyy nice ! Some time, when we listen to a media video or any video on Facebook (yeah it work perfectly on Facebook !) we have the sound coming only from the left or the right and it annoy me A LOT. Now I just have to take 5 sec to move the bar and VOILA ! wwweeeeee thx !
- de Highly, Ltd., 5 luni în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 steleSoundFixer works well on non-cross-domain sites so I can hear what's going on through my not state of the art speakers. Unfortunately, when I leave a site after using SoundFixer, the volume level is reset very low, so the next time I go to a cross-domain site I'm up a crick and can't hear a thing.
- de Al, 5 luni în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 steleVery good, but if you are watching a video in increased speed on pages like youtube, microsoft stream etc. Playback speed will turn to x1 when you increase the gain with this extension and no matter what you do speed of the video won't change. Please fix this.