- de Winderly, 5 ore în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelei have the youtube+firefox bug combo where the sound volume always is maxed out no matter what. This addon claims to work on youtube. It doesn't work, on youtube or anywhere else. Absolutely pointless, and it requires the permission to check on your browsing activity.
How it managed to get a 5 stars rating is beyond me.
- de NinjaWolfess, 17 zile în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 steleApp works for browser Twitch, and I'm super thankful because my comp volume is cranked just to hear a lot of streamers. Wish the gain could go up a little higher still though. But that's because Twitch/streamers, not poor design.
- de DestrockQc, 3 luni în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 steleThis is vvveeeerrrryyyyyyy nice ! Some time, when we listen to a media video or any video on Facebook (yeah it work perfectly on Facebook !) we have the sound coming only from the left or the right and it annoy me A LOT. Now I just have to take 5 sec to move the bar and VOILA ! wwweeeeee thx !
- de Highly, Ltd., 4 luni în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 steleSoundFixer works well on non-cross-domain sites so I can hear what's going on through my not state of the art speakers. Unfortunately, when I leave a site after using SoundFixer, the volume level is reset very low, so the next time I go to a cross-domain site I'm up a crick and can't hear a thing.
- de Al, 4 luni în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 steleVery good, but if you are watching a video in increased speed on pages like youtube, microsoft stream etc. Playback speed will turn to x1 when you increase the gain with this extension and no matter what you do speed of the video won't change. Please fix this.
- de Utilizator Firefox 15876192, 5 luni în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 stelea youtube video was only playing on the right side, thank god for the pan setting, i moved it a little bit to the left and now it plays on both sides :P