- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede Jay, o lună în urmăIronically, this popup blocker is rife with popups about its own subsciption service that you can't block. Failed at the first hurdle. Avoid this garbage.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede n7Nm, 2 luni în urmăBad updates killed this app that was already sus for collecting tons of your data. Now its also showing you popups (you're reading this right, its a popup blocker that creates its own popups) to upsell you on its premium version. Avoid and use something else.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede CommandChespin, 3 luni în urmăThe newest version of Poper Blocker has become basically paid add-on, so do your self a favor and downgrade to an older version and avoid the newest one from this point on.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede bluelurker, 3 luni în urmăAnnoying and spam. They are cheats. Just use open source solution from Ublock.
Please report this app for "misleading" since it doesn't do what it should do.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 17073353, 3 luni în urmăWill be uninstalling now that this extension is going with a subscription plan. Now I'm forced to deal with subpar blocking or pay up, even though when I downloaded it was full protection for free. Disappointed.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede jhofmann55, 4 luni în urmăI'm not clear what just went on but this has been working beautifully for months and all of a sudden in the last day or so it was missing an overlay on a page that I frequent and when I went to the control it was a new UI and they are trying to sell me something. The manual removal didn't work, I had to actually refresh the page to force the automatic removal to trigger. Now I'm going out to hunt for a new blocker. Really bummed...
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede Kepler, 4 luni în urmăI tried out this add-on because I was sick of visiting websites only to have to exit out of some annoying overlay begging me to sign up for their mailing list or some other thing I don't care about. I thought after I installed Poper Blocker that my web surfing would be a lot less annoying. Oh how wrong I was! Immediately after installing this add-on, I went to a website to read an article, only to be met with another overlay! You can imagine my frustration as I quickly uninstalled Poper Blocker.
I should had known this was going to happen, because the add-on tried to get me to subscribe to their monthly payment plan right after I installed it. When I visited the website to read the article, I clicked on the Poper Blocker icon in my toolbar and it told me that "50% of distractions were blocked." I assume that, if I had subscribed to their monthly plan, that 100% of distractions would be blocked. However, since the entire purpose of this add-on is to block such distractions, I feel like forcing users to pay money just to get any real use out of this add-on defeats the purpose.
I understand that the developers need to make money, and that they're only asking for a few bucks a month for their service, however I feel like there's a better way to generate revenue from this add-on. For example, they could make it so that free users only get a certain number of popup, popunder, and overlay blocks per month, and they could subscribe to the monthly plan in order to get unlimited blocks if they so choose. This way users could get the full benefits of the add-on and the devs would still be able to earn an income from it. I was extremely disappointed because it seemed like a good add-on, but keeping the actual features of it behind a paywall makes it pretty much useless, and I don't recommend anyone to try out this add-on unless the devs change how they monetize it.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede wvxwxvw, un an în urmăЭто просто сборщик информации. Оверлеи легко удаляются, например, uBlock, который не собирает никаких данных. Или вручную, через css, или блокировкой скриптов. 38К оболваненных пользователей... ай беда. )
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede Robert Grimm, un an în urmăI was checking the DOM for my own website (which has zero trackers), when I noticed a "randid" entry in localStorage. So not only is the extension collecting data about the websites I visit but it's also making a unique identifier visible on the web. Thanks but no thanks. In fact, that is disgusting.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 13178931, 2 ani în urmăCon el pasar de los años cada vez funcionó peor, a tal punto que hoy en día no sirve para nada. En Chrome no logro encontrar un bloqueador de ventanas emergentes (o pestañas emergentes) que realmente trabaje. En Firefox en cambio, utilizo una llamada "Popup Blocker Ultimate [by Mojtaba Daneshi]", que bloquea perfectamente las pestañas/ventanas emergentes, pero lamentablemente no está disponible para Chrome.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 14634534, 2 ani în urmăThey want access to my computer before the blocker can work. I got an pop up blocker to stop ads and people seeing my info, but instead the want access to your computer. Nope no thank you. The Text below is what i got after i installed. no way in hell is someone going to do that if they are smart.
"Thank you for updating Poper Blocker"