- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede jhofmann55, 3 zile în urmăI'm not clear what just went on but this has been working beautifully for months and all of a sudden in the last day or so it was missing an overlay on a page that I frequent and when I went to the control it was a new UI and they are trying to sell me something. The manual removal didn't work, I had to actually refresh the page to force the automatic removal to trigger. Now I'm going out to hunt for a new blocker. Really bummed...
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede Kepler, 4 zile în urmăI tried out this add-on because I was sick of visiting websites only to have to exit out of some annoying overlay begging me to sign up for their mailing list or some other thing I don't care about. I thought after I installed Poper Blocker that my web surfing would be a lot less annoying. Oh how wrong I was! Immediately after installing this add-on, I went to a website to read an article, only to be met with another overlay! You can imagine my frustration as I quickly uninstalled Poper Blocker.
I should had known this was going to happen, because the add-on tried to get me to subscribe to their monthly payment plan right after I installed it. When I visited the website to read the article, I clicked on the Poper Blocker icon in my toolbar and it told me that "50% of distractions were blocked." I assume that, if I had subscribed to their monthly plan, that 100% of distractions would be blocked. However, since the entire purpose of this add-on is to block such distractions, I feel like forcing users to pay money just to get any real use out of this add-on defeats the purpose.
I understand that the developers need to make money, and that they're only asking for a few bucks a month for their service, however I feel like there's a better way to generate revenue from this add-on. For example, they could make it so that free users only get a certain number of popup, popunder, and overlay blocks per month, and they could subscribe to the monthly plan in order to get unlimited blocks if they so choose. This way users could get the full benefits of the add-on and the devs would still be able to earn an income from it. I was extremely disappointed because it seemed like a good add-on, but keeping the actual features of it behind a paywall makes it pretty much useless, and I don't recommend anyone to try out this add-on unless the devs change how they monetize it.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 17212138, o lună în următhe experience with this extension was sublime! I block pop-up windows effectively and discreetly without bothering you with notifications while you watch a video online! My warmest congratulations to the creator of this extension!
- Evaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 stelede ayd, 6 luni în urmăREINSTALLING ADD ON FIXED THAT ISSUE
Latest update broke (java script won't work) some websites even if i allow on that website. only way to fix this is to disable or turn off from add-on's options at the moment.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 12716966, 9 luni în urmăI thought there will not be a TRUE pop-up blocker since all of Firefox's recommended ads-blockers have all failed but this one REALLY WORK. It just WON'T ALLOW any pop-up popping out when I clicks on one of the worst advertising's web page.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede wvxwxvw, 10 luni în urmăЭто просто сборщик информации. Оверлеи легко удаляются, например, uBlock, который не собирает никаких данных. Или вручную, через css, или блокировкой скриптов. 38К оболваненных пользователей... ай беда. )