- Evaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 stelede CrimsonBloodfang, 4 ani în urmăI'm having problems with it on the new Facebook design and most other sites. I zoom in then out and the elements at the side disappeared or I couldn't scroll down or up any further. I know Facebook is deeply hated by many people but I am forced to use it for personal reasons.
I need this extension, even if pinch to zoom is added and people are satisfied with it, which I couldn't understand since for me, it's the same as ctrl +/- and not like Chrome's smooth pinch to zoom where the page isn't rearranged when zooming.
Question, is smooth pinch to zoom really working for others by setting apz.allow_zooming to true? I've done that a lot of times and it's still zooming like ctrl +/-.
I'm new to Firefox Quantum, though I've used Firefox before then swiched to Chrome and now back to the new Firefox Quantum.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 14615644, 5 ani în urmăGreat feature, but would like the zoom speed to be faster, as it requires more effort than I would like. Otherwise awesome add-on!
- Evaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 stelede Chen, 6 ani în urmăWorks as promised! The lack of pinch-to-zoom feature is what deters me from using FireFox. This add-on works pretty well. But the zooming is still not as smooth as in Microsoft Edge. It's better, but still not as good. Also the scrolling only supports horizontal or vertical, but not with an angle.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 stelede Nh3xus, 6 ani în urmăWorks well on my Windows laptop with an multitouch capable ALPS touchpad.
However, this addon disables the "zoom progress indicator" thingy that Firefox has inside the URL bar, on the far right.
It would be handy to keep this feature enabled.
It it even possible ?
- Evaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 13717125, 6 ani în urmăAfter further testing, it works on some pages but not all. It work on CNN, but not on Nagios status page for example. But on the pages it does work on, it seems to work pretty well.
Răspunsul dezvoltatoruluipostat la 6 ani în urmăIt should work on FF58 on macOS, where did you test it? It cannot be used while browsing the addons site because Firefox disables addons while on the addons site.
It should work everywhere else on the internet however
- Evaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 13681947, 6 ani în urmăGood! but...
No compatible for "Google Maps" and "PDF Viewer".
When that working, all things was black out.(in the window)
I want to settings exclude list.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 13580004, 6 ani în urmăThis is the feature I was missing most in the new firefox browser. Absolutely great! Still, pinch to zoom is somehow smoother in safari, but I can't put my finger on what exactly feels a little bit off.