- Evaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 stelede 12bytes, 2 ani în urmăpicks up where Decentraleyes left off and the developer is a great guy - the issue i mentioned here has been fixed
- Evaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 stelede Privacy Advocate, 2 ani în urmăI think the extension needs more publicity. More people need to know about it so you should consider posting on privacy subreddits maybe and doing AMAs or something similar.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 stelede crazy man, 2 ani în urmăWhy does LocalCDN ask for css to be allowed for Cloudflare, Google and Google fonts? Oh and I think rule sets for uMatrix and uBlock Origin should be included in release notes only when there is a new change in the rule sets. Keep up the good work!Thanks for your feedback.
> Why does LocalCDN ask for css to be allowed for Cloudflare, Google and Google fonts?
You can find the complete mapping here: https://codeberg.org/nobody/LocalCDN/src/branch/main/core/mappings.js#L86
> Oh and I think rule sets for uMatrix and uBlock Origin should be included in release notes only when there is a new change in the rule sets.
Good idea. I'm gonna take a closer look.
EDIT: Your suggestion has been integrated ;) An update will be released in the next few days.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 stelede Davide, 2 ani în urmăGreat addon, thanks!
It would be good to have an option to only see update notifications *if* uBlock rules need to be updated;
The frequent update popups are very annoying if you have multiple browsers/profiles...
(thank you for the frequent updates, though!)Thanks for the feedback :) The best way to report bugs or make suggestions is by e-mail or as Issue ;)
Your suggestion will be included in the next version :)
- Evaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 stelede BoilingOil, 2 ani în urmăMy rant about release notes being in the way was apparently my own mistake? Well, issue fixed. Good!
Dev-team is really on top of everything :)
And now the review of the add-on itself:
Loading all those often-used files from a local database, instead of dl-ing them from CDN-sources on the net every time, prevents you from broadcasting your browsing habits to those CDN-hosts. And it's faster, too.
LocalCDN appears to do this task very well, and is rather frequently updated. It inspires me with confidence, knowing that I have more privacy *and* a faster browsing experience at the same time.