- de Utilizator Firefox 14974917, 2 ani în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 steleGreat addon for saving time.
One small bug: the settings screen doesn't display properly on Firefox for Android in portrait mode. The left hand side of the page is cut off (though works fine in landscape mode)
- de Timothy Aditya Sutantyo, 2 ani în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 steleHello, it's been 20:08 GMT + 7, and I set all my blocked site to be unblocked at 19:00, but none of them have been unblocked. May I know what timezone this app use, so I can adapt to it. Thanks.
- de Utilizator Firefox 14730754, 2 ani în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 steleI'm productive now! though i wish you could set a 16 character random password for override, because i feel 32 is a bit too long
- de 11, 2 ani în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 steleIn firefox 66.0.2 I cannot update settings with the option " save & close " ... For some reason once has been closed up I can still joining blocked sites ... Can you actually check if this is happening ? I would appreciate if can be fixed up... Great add-on by the way. I would appreciate if you can answer me, thanks!
- de Utilizator Firefox 14616129, 2 ani în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 steleOh, performance... After deleting this add-on a CPU usage becomes 0-3% again (but it was 30%!)Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear about the performance issue. I've had a few reports of it, but not enough to trace the problem. Please consider posting this as an issue on GitHub (see support page) so I can gather more info. Thanks!
- de geeforr, 3 ani în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 steleGreat addon, but not recommended for laptop users, as it seems to eat CPU. Loading up the about:performance tab shows LeechBlock consistently consuming huge amounts of CPU whilst doing nothing. Had to reluctantly uninstall it.Thanks for the review. LeechBlock definitely shouldn't be consuming huge amounts of CPU! It should have only Low/Medium Energy Impact in about:performance. I would like to learn more about your setup to figure out why you experienced that issue.
- de Utilizator Firefox 14417278, 3 ani în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 steleThis is great and I really do appreciate the number of options. However, I would ask that you guys add the timer into the dropdown when you click on the addon tile in firefox so that it is easier to see at will. Also, please integrate the timer feature for lockdown as well. I use this feature more because I like to be fluid when I study, there is no apparent timer to show much time I have left. Its actually pretty annoying.
- de Utilizator Firefox 13969093, 3 ani în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 steleIt blocks the sites I want blocked, but when I try to enable the override feature, it keeps telling me "Override unavailable. No override period has been set in the options." even though I've played with the options several times to figure out what to set correctly. Is there even a place to set an override period?
Other than that everything's awesome.
Have a great day!Go to the General tab in Options. The settings are in the Temporary Override section. Note that you also have to select "Allow temporary override" for specific block sets.
- de Prashant Sachdeva, 3 ani în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 steleVery useful extension. Glad to have it working on Firefox Quantum.
I do have a small complaint: the settings do not seem to sync across devices. Is this true for everyone, or is there some problem in my setup?
Edit: Thanks for the reply, James. I look forward to the sync feature. And thanks for the work!
- de Utilizator Firefox 12830789, 3 ani în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 steleThanks for developing this for Android!!
Also, i have a problem, there is no way to add entry with contextual menu like PC version, will you add this in the future?
- de Utilizator Firefox 13747774, 3 ani în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 steleIt is a very good add on that gives your self-control a bit of help. Obviously it's no match for a determined frickarounder, but does objectively help quite a bit.
-1 star because they took away the quick add to block set option. If I want to ADD a site to options, I have to go into options now. Also, it would be nice if it required a restart to disable this add on. As it is, it does not.You can still add the current site to a block set. Either right-click on the toolbar button or on the web page. As for preventing disable, see this FAQ entry: http://www.proginosko.com/leechblock/faq/hide-addon/
- de Utilizator Firefox 13797655, 3 ani în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 steleWould be great with a time zone that matches my own! When I get the "page blocked" message, it seems set to British standard time while mine would be Central European time (British + 1 hour).