- de pabpab999, 6 zile în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 steleI've been using Ublock to block myself from time-wasting website in the past
but it's just a deterrent, this add-on might still also be a deterrent (cause I think I can still manually bypass it?) but letting me put in the duration of the lockdown makes me not want to actually break it
- de Eric, 12 zile în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 steleVery nice extension for focusing on the things you have to do, without outside distractions. Furthermore, it has multiple different options that can be used to personalize your needs beyond expectations!
- de Jimb, 18 zile în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 steleLeechBlock is the best extension I've used for this purpose. I don't think I would have gotten my degree if it wasn't for LeechBlock preventing distractions :)
- de Shoaloak, o lună în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 steleLeechBlock NG is a very good add-on! It does exactly as advertised.
A very nice redirect URL for your leeches would be "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random", so you actually learn something worthwhile when looking for a distraction ;)
- de Utilizator Firefox 15112977, o lună în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 steleworks as expected. thanks to all the open source community who contributed to this project and the developers of this extension.
- de Utilizator Firefox 17001178, o lună în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 3 din 5 steleThis extension is great at helping me with self-discipline. But there is one tiny detail that detracts from it a lot. It's the timer in the upper left corner. Yes, I realize if you double click on it it goes away, but you have to do this EVERY time you load a new page you haven't been to before. I find it frustrating and stressful to constantly have to remove a timer as I am using the internet. Please update the extension and make a way to permanently remove it! Thank you :)
Răspunsul dezvoltatoruluipostat la o lună în urmăIf you want to get rid of the timer altogether, uncheck "Show timer over page" under General options. If you want to hide it for some block sets but not others, uncheck "Show countdown timer for this block set" under Advanced Options for those block sets.