- Evaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 stelede pedz, 4 ani în urmăMy only issue with it is that mozilla.org links from search results in the google container persisting over to the mozilla website.
I assume that's because addons can't mess with the mozilla website, but it seems like could some way switch it away from the google tab before it even loads content for the page or possibly even before it even requests it. Although I honestly have no idea about that so maybe that's asking too much.
Works great otherwise, but that's pretty much for my 4/5 rather than 5/5 rating.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 14325931, 4 ani în urmăLorsque ce module est activé, le bouton "page précédente" de Firefox ne fonctionne plus à partir du moteur de recherche Google. Il fonctionne bien lorsqu'on se connecte directement à un site, mais pas avec Google (on est obligé de passer par l'historique pour revenir à la page de recherche). C'est la raison pour laquelle j'ai désactivé cette extension.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 stelede Gabriele, 4 ani în urmăI already tried to make a container manually to isolate google, but it always finds a way to escape the container. This extension looks promising
- Evaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 13522774, 4 ani în urmăIf you are interested in containers also look at Firefox Multi-Account Containers, and Switch Container Plus. Thank you to the developer of this add-on, its great that more people can isolate the big tech companies tracking and have some more control over what data is collected. Plus the added benefit of being able to sign into multiple accounts on one browser is helpful.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 stelede Goldmaster, 4 ani în urmăok but what about other containers? as it doesn't want to work with other containers.
I use 2 google accounts, and 1 of which needs me to login via a company portal, which when i do it redirects back to google and so loads a blank page in the google container. there should be a way to add certain urls to the container that are needed for google login.
It seams to have been sorted by disabling the extension and using always in container, and opening my company portal in the google container. to login. will only work until i sign up. but this a temporary fix until the addon get bugged fixed.
Răspunsul dezvoltatoruluipostat la 4 ani în urmăIt works with other Container addons. For example it works with Multi Account Containers and Temporary Containers.
There is only an issue with other domain specific container addons e.g. Facebook Container (and all the forks like this)