- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede Reviewer, o lună în urmăI had been using this plugin for a long time till I realized something quite upsetting and potentially quite evil. This programs turns all links in a document to redirects.
The problem is that those redirects go via https://getfireshot.com/ - in other words - they (fireshot developers) have the ability to capture all links you click from any document generated with fireshot.
Can you imagine how bad this is? For example, google docs documents, links which have embedded passwords or tokens, dropbox links etc. - if you click it, they have it.
There is also zero good reason for capturing this highly sensitive information.
Fireshot developer(s) - please explain yourself! And immediately stop this practice.
I suggest people report this add-on for abuse.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 14000445, o lună în urmăThe feature set seems great, but unfortunately it did not work consistently on my machine. Most of the time it entered the capturing stage and just got stuck there.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede FireFoxNewbie, 4 luni în urmăThere are an overwhelming number of 5 star reviews for this Add-on, which is appropriate given how this app provides an easy and comprehensive method for capturing images when the need arises.
I’m going to become somewhat political here, as a California resident. Because of the horrible economic environment imposed on us here the difficulties in rewarding monetarily those who develop useful tools like this detracts from the ability to do so. For those who have, to some extent, escaped this attack on their prosperity it is good practice to reward those who make outstanding achievements when it comes to Add-ons.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 16094004, 7 luni în urmăImmer wieder steht da 'NEW', aber es kommt nichts new. was soll der blödsinn ihr arkrampen?? das ist verarsche!! version ist seit aug.21 unverändert, Version 0.99.15
Veröffentlicht 27. Juli 2021 – 3,72 MB, also ist das nur dumme werbung.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 17326436, 8 luni în urmăIt is not until after installation that you'll really find out that you need extra parts installed to get the features that was probably the reason that you installed this, like me. AND those extra Windows, not available for Mac yet, features are on sale at 33%OFF at $40. W?!
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede WhatIsThis, un an în urmăI almost purchased the "Pro" version, but then I discovered that it does not work on pages more than a couple in length. Just freezes up and won't present the save option. Seems others are having the issue, and the developer is not addressing the issue.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede SubMarinerr, un an în urmăIt was great until they took several options out, which now are only available if you pay for a subscription (FireShot Pro) which is $40!. Removed from my FF.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 13296443, un an în urmăIt used to work perfectly. Since lsat week, however, I am unable to save anything more than an image of the one visible screen, regardless of what menu option I select.
It will no longer save longer pages, or save text in a form that I can OCR.
Is there a help feature?
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede DarseZ, un an în urmăI can't install this for security reasons. Is there a reason to require "all data for all websites" for a screen shot capture add-on?