176 de recenzii
- Evaluat(ă) cu 3 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 14340742, 5 ani în urmăTab opened in new Container will be very slow
- Evaluat(ă) cu 3 din 5 stelede JimH, 5 ani în urmăI added this add-on to Firefox 61.0.1 and found that it caused my ability to access my bank's website, USAA, gone. After trying unsuccessfully to log on for 2 hours I tried another browser and had no problem. I then restarted with all add-ons disabled and found I was able to access USAA with no issues. Since I recently added Facebook Container I disabled it and restated Firefox and also had no issues with access to USAA. Facebook container appears to be of value but for me I cannot give up access to may financial accounts for it.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 3 din 5 stelede Rigor Impossible, 5 ani în urmăYou can't use facebook in logging in to other sites. It would just display nothing on the login screen. Maybe you can fix that so we can login/signup with facebook on other sites.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 3 din 5 stelede brain8891, 5 ani în urmăFacebook Container add-on conflicts with Multi-Account Containers add-on. when I open Facebook.com in a container I made it reverts back to "Facebook Container" Container.
If you manages two Facebook accounts, one without container (AKA with Facebook Container) and another with a container made with Multi-account Containers, then when you open tab in that container made with Multi-account Containers, and navigate to Facebook.com it will open Facebook.com in the Facebook Container add-on.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 3 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 14030029, 5 ani în urmăWould be great to have this available with FF 52.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 3 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 13906199, 5 ani în urmăI believe this will solve a lot of the problems that Facebook has been having.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 3 din 5 stelede Agent Realist, 5 ani în urmăQuick question. Is this worth having installed even if you don't have a Facebook account, yet other sites have Facebook options on their sites ??
- Evaluat(ă) cu 3 din 5 stelede Mech0z, 5 ani în urmăWorked when I installed it, stopped the next day, maybe due to Nightly installing an update. The container is still there, but it do not open facebook inside it (I am still not logged in outside the container though). I can then manually open the container and open facebook where I am then still logged in