- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 15497661, 3 ani în urmăThis add-on is preventing me from sharing other peoples posts...It's got to go. Honestly I don't think I ever conscientiously asked for this to be "added".
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede Charles, 3 ani în urmăI thought I'd try this, and found that one thing it does is make it impossible to log into a site if you're using facebook to log into that site. When I clicked on the add-on icon I could get a list of sites that were allowed, and there was a section for sites *I* had allowed with nothing in it. And I could find no way to add a site to it. Not by clicking within the app icon. Not by going to manage add-on. And when I googled for help I found a page that said you can add sites but didn't explain how!
Had to remove it.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede Kathy's Quilt Studio, 3 ani în urmăWhen I use the facebook container it takes the inbox page out and will not allow me to write post to my business page. The minute I disabled the container I was again able to see my inbox and write post.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede hanasazi, 3 ani în urmăI really want to love this addon, but there is no way to add exceptions, and it's VERY aggressive. I appreciate that protection, but I also manage a lot of websites that need to have posts shared and other facebook activity. I still don't want Facebook to track every damn move I make, but without the ability to add sites that will be excluded from the addon's protections, it just interferes with my work too much. I'm going to have to remove it...sadly. Please notify me when you add the ability to add exceptions.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 15327704, 3 ani în urmăThis was working now it's block from facebook or it's been removed by Facebook it doesn't show that it's active. I feel facebook is invading my privacy.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede Martin, 3 ani în urmăIt sounded like a great idea...I installed it, it logged me out of Facebook and cleared the FB cookies ast stated, so it got one star. Since installing it blocked all attempts to log in to Facebook. At the FB login page I entered email and password, clicked on the 'Log in' button, but nothing happened, no screen refresh no error message.
When I disabled the add-on, I was once again able to log-in to Facebook.
It did not change the tab colour to blue, I do not have any Multi-Account Container add-ons.
Hence no more stars can be awarded.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 15312433, 3 ani în urmăFacebook Container is not working on either of my laptops. I've done everything suggested, downloaded the addon, enabled, checked automatically update, but I do not see the blue line under the facebook tab nor do I see facebook in blue to the right of the address bar. I have searched for support for this but have been unable to find any. This app is useless to me as is. Can anyone tell me how to make it work?
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 15137635, 3 ani în urmăYou cannot add exceptions to the rule, no matter what. Their "work arounds" are made up untested nonsense.
Example: Skout.com, Meetup.com, etc.
You cannot add exceptions. The only workaround is to disable it, link accounts, and then re-enable it, making the entire app nothing more than a useless chore. Use Multi-account Containers instead. They allow you full control. Any container app that doesn't give you 100% simple one-click control is suspicious and bogus.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 13531873, 3 ani în urmăEinfach nur schlecht. Dieses Addon blockiert neben Facebook-Elementen leider auch noch zig andere Elemente. Ein vernünftiges Arbeiten ist nicht mehr möglich.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 15243768, 3 ani în urmăYou folks need to do a browser agent check first to see what your user is running. I didn't login and it let me install it and it made my browser open excessive pages and kept logging me out of facebook. You'd think it'd be easy to do a simple check in the programs setup or something
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 15233272, 3 ani în urmăI gave this a try- HUGE MISTAKE! Now facebook.com won't load at all even after I disabled and uninstalled the add-on. Don't do it unless you want to totally block your access to Facebook.