Evaluat(ă) cu 4,5 din 5 stele
4,5 stele din 5
- de Umair Ahmed, 4 zile în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 steleThe extension now has severe bugs.
- If I force download a file, the queue stops progressing and queue finished notification pops up after the forced download completes. The rest of the downloads don't have option to do normal start.
- If I clear completed downloads, it forgets queued downloads after the first finishes.
- If I retry a download, sometimes the rest of the downloads are removed from the queue.
- Sometimes starting a download removes it from the queue.
The extension has become unusable for me.
- de JEGR, 15 zile în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 steleMe gustaba mucho usarlo (era de 5 estrellas), pero actualmente lo tengo instalado pero no lo puedo usar. No aparece en el menú cuando voy a hacer una descarga, y no encuentro cómo usarlo.
- de Utilizator Firefox 15162180, 21 de zile în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 steleNEEDS A THROTTLE. Many sites that have large lists of downloadable material also have anti-leech mechanisms on their server. I'd like to be able to download only X files per minute or at X MB/s
- de krauterer, 21 de zile în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 steledie alte Version war deutlich anwendungfreundlicher. Es gibt ständig Probleme in Abhängigkeit der Grundkonfiguration des Browsers (Firefox) und nirgends ist eine Lösungsbeschreibung zu finden.
- de paziu, o lună în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 3 din 5 steleIt is a good download manager, but it lacks on quite a few features that would make it an ultimate one:
1> the re-try on errors is less than functional. I am not sure what the developer calls "temporary" errors, but it never attempts to re-try the download even on short local or remote host connectivity issues... if you have 100 downloads in the queue, it all will change to failed within a second.
2> pre-allocate space before download: ( as an available option )
a> it does prevent "huge" fragmentation of the downloaded files when multiple downloads are running at the same time
b> it does not download the actual data in case there is not enough of disk space available which also prevents corruption of the downloads.
3> there is a substantial performance hit, after a while of use, if multiple files are being added ( one by one ) to the queue with 'OneClick'. Stopping the download, closing the tab, and often exporting/importing the links are needed to get the plugin back to a usable state ( Win10, and Linux ).
- de Utilizator Firefox 16124550, o lună în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 3 din 5 stelePoor error handling. Cannot resume partial downloads, doesn't retry on network failures, badly renames files (maybe related to retrying: forgets the filename set by the server and takes the name from the URL).