- de Utilizator Firefox 14218736, 16 zile în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 steleI really wish they added a popup where I can manually enter a word and check the definition. I had to go to google to check the definition
- de sumanth1591, 19 zile în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 stelesays "sorry no definition found" on every page, i'm in India and no i'm not connected to a VPN .I used google dictionary in brave which works fine along with grammerly. I also went through reinstallation......edit: it is working now!!
- de Jonato, 23 de zile în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 3 din 5 steleRelies on Google for the "More >>" option, and I understand why. But why can't I change the search engine? It would be really nice.
Edit: Why does my trigger key don't work? I mean, I set it but it works as before...
- de Utilizator Firefox 14618453, o lună în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 steleSuch a great and simple plugin! No more opening new tabs to search for the words I don't know, when I can just double-click on it to define it. And a "feature" I really love - if there's a word that I don't understand in the defiiniton, I can just double-click to define it, too, in another popup, without losing the original one.
- de brd2184, 3 luni în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 steleProblem with all words searched giving "Sorry, no definition found." resolved idiopathically. I am running Linux with a VPN, though.
Handy for words that you kind of know, but kind of know there's more to the definition.
Would be neat if you could toggle what the More>> link does. Thinking along the lines of a thesaurus library that could be accessed without opening a new search for "define xyz".
Though, the primary utility of the app seems to be in obtaining definitions with minimal interruption and task switching, so maybe less is more.
Răspunsul dezvoltatoruluipostat la 3 luni în urmăAre you connecting to some VPN?
Can you give me words for which it is returning this error, 'No definition found'?
Also can you if possible provide your geolocation, I mean country, I want to confirm if it is not working because google give different result for other country.
Sorry for inconvenience. I want to look into problem and fix it asap, I fixed some problem in v1.0.8 and then it started working for me and few others, I think there is another problem.
- Reply 2:
So I wanted to give as little as possible which is meaningful as I don't want to clutter person view, it is minimalist approach. I am working towards fixing little bugs present in extension and will after then focus on features after considerable thoughts regarding the features as I have designed this extension to be minimalist.