- Evaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 stelede c4m3lion, 4 luni în urmăSlowing down speed of browser and it is understandable. and auto fill doesnt work most times but I dont care I use it for storing data for my dumb brainThanks for the feedback and support! Disabling Firefox's ability to manage passwords can improve performance: https://bitwarden.com/help/disable-browser-autofill/
You can also use the following keyboard shortcut to autofill: "Ctrl/CMD + Shift + L → Auto-fill, press again to cycle through matching logins" and linked custom fields can be helpful if still experiencing auto-fill issues: https://bitwarden.com/help/auto-fill-custom-fields/#using-linked-custom-fields
- Evaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 17488766, 5 luni în urmăCould you place navigation buttons at the top of the extension window? They are at the bottom while return button is at the top so you have to move cursor up and down. It is not convenient for touchabr users.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 stelede Wiener234, 6 luni în urmăA really good ADD-ON for Firefox to manage passwords. The option for a pop up makes it good to use when there is a need to see the logins for more then just on side.
One thing that would be missing is the ADD-ON prompting for a login into the ADD-ON on browser startup. So you can save your logins when creating new accounts without having to add them later because you weren't logged in.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 stelede Kittentheboss, 7 luni în urmăBitwarden is perfect in regards to keeping your passwords safe. In fact it's a little too perfect. When you get an Open-Source project like this it's usually a crap shoot on what you're gonna get. Some features may be missing. Like account recovery, Autofill and Autosave on default making any phishing site look even more fishy when you rely on autofills to check the url for you. If you are this paranoid that you would switch from lastpass. Keep your passwords on an encrypted USB. Or use lastpass and don't save your email account.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 stelede WindFreaker, 7 luni în urmăNot as feature rich or as easy to use as some other password managers, but there is a completely free tier that has like 95% of what you'd need and even the premium tier is only like $10 a year.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 17355863, 8 luni în urmănice addons,but in firefox when you restart the browser, it always shows that your password base is locked, verify your master password to continue