- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede rullstol, 20 de ore în urmăAbsolutely un-useable for a day now. Why am I paying for this...?
Gives me an autofill pop-up on every single website I have credentials on. Even when I'm already signed in.
On. Every. Single. Reload. Or. Refresh.
Basically can't browse while this is enabled.
Re-installing and rebooting did not fix.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 stelede SA, 3 zile în urmăBitwarden on its own has been good and I highly recommend it. However, the firefox extension seems to have an issue where pin authentication isnt being accepted..
- Evaluat(ă) cu 3 din 5 stelede William, 6 zile în urmăI moved to Bitwarden when Lastpass was compromised. This comes across to me as a very basic password manager. I miss the creature comforts of Lastpass and may go back now that they've been shamed and will get their act together.
1. When I auth via web or extension I have to re-auth the other window where Lastpass would see I've already authed the other method and not re-prompt me for my PW. This is extremely annoying.
2. When I move my mouse off the extension and come back it closes. The part that is annoying is when I'm trying to update the password by copying / pasting.
I'm fairly certain these are done for my security, but I would like the option to have these features. Even if there were big bold warnings stating why I shouldn't enable them.