Răspunsul dezvoltatoruluipostat la 8 luni în urmă
Hey there, importing is free, visit https://vault.bitwarden.com/ and follow the steps here: https://bitwarden.com/help/import-data/ contact the support team if you need any help https://bitwarden.com/contact/
- Evaluat(ă) cu 3 din 5 stelede Pierre, 4 ore în urmăI am taking 2 stars off this add-on for 2 reasons.
First, it sometimes auto fills the needed information and sometimes does not, with no apparent rhyme or reason.
Second, the handling of multiple accounts on the same website is horrendous. It fills in the wrong password even after I MANUALLY selected the right username, and the list of credentials is in no recognizable order, making searching for credentials a real chore.
It makes you wonder whether the developers actually use it for themselves, or they would have noticed this poor design.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 stelede AYMEN, 3 zile în urmăamazing addon i really love it but there is a bug i wish that you will fix it when i want to set a pin then enter it and press ok it wont go to the next page
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede Marcel, 5 zile în urmăNot only the app, also the main-site from Bitwarden
Can't use biometrics unlock after desktop app update
Can´t swich off dual identification
Pin-function doesn´t work well
Bad update Bitwarden!
- Evaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 stelede VZG, 5 zile în urmăOf course this is the best pass manager. Two things should be changed in my opinion: searching within the plugin and always sorting search results alphabetically. As passwords appear for current domain only, same should be done for search results within the plugin. If you have hundred collections and thousands passwords and want to search for a login while being on particular domain, the plugin shows all the results and not these only for current domain. Same for displayed logins for current domain - they are sorted by last used not alphabetically. If you have many logins for a particular domain you can't easily find the one you are looking for. Sorting fails you and searching fails you. Please devs - add an option for "always sort credential list alphabetically" and "search only compatible entries" (entries that match your current domain). This would be a LIFE CHANGER for advanced users.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 3 din 5 stelede BrunoFortunatto, 5 zile în urmăFunciona bem, mas tem um erro que depois de aberta a extensão, fica difícil voltar para o navegador! Quando consegui, vi que tinha se aberto várias abas do Bitwarden no navegador! Acho que deveria ter um atalho para voltar a navegação!
- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede Dean Martini, 6 zile în urmăEvery update then something else breaks. Now unable to set a pin with latest Firefox extension, before that it was preventing login with some spurious error code that the forum seems to be full of. I will not support again.