- Evaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 15349178, 9 ore în urmăUbuntu just updated to 20.04 LTS
Firefox in 109.0
extension in 2023.1.0
Impossible to connect to my vault.
PS : my credentials are good
- Evaluat(ă) cu 3 din 5 stelede Adam M., 12 ore în urmăPretty iffy so far. The add-on seemingly decides on a whim, whether or not to save new passwords. Occasionally I'll have to manually update generated passwords in the vault. Doesn't seem to recognize the difference between, "old password" & "new password" spaces in forms. The sidebar for logging in oftentimes doesn't appear. Lastly the UI is just painful to look at, but other than those problems, it's functional.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 16143272, 2 zile în urmăVery pleased with it. Moved from Lastpass and I like this one better. Also paid for Premium as to help with this open source project. Great work, great job!
- Evaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 stelede Voynich, 5 zile în urmăI moved from LastPass and I thought I liked LastPass, after using this extension for a few weeks I find it much easier to use, especially the shortcuts for generating passwords and opening the vault etc. My only gripe is organizing things, it's doable enough just not very intuitive. Not enough of a problem to loose a star mind!!
- Evaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 13765272, 5 zile în urmăThe add-on is plagued by timeouts, streamning-cirkle-of-death and what seams to be no contact to server.
I have tried to reinstall multiple times, but to no effect
Răspunsul dezvoltatoruluipostat la 16 ore în urmăWe're here to help! That doesn't sound like expected behavior, if refreshing Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings) doesn't resolve the issue, contact the support team at https://bitwarden.com/contact/
- Evaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 stelede ChrisAnonymous, 7 zile în urmăSo far so good. Migrating from LastPass after using the service for over a decade. BitWarden's add-on seems to run much lighter and cleaner.