all music you listen on the web to your Last.fm
profile. With FoxyScrobbler, you can also love and tag songs you listen to on the web. The ultimate aim of FoxyScrobbler is to support as many music sites as possible!
FoxyScrobbler requires that you have a Last.fm
account, and that you authorize FoxyScrobbler to submit scrobbles, tags and "loved" status of songs you listen to. You can also optionally provide FoxyScrobbler with your Last.fm
username, in order to access your "Top Tags", while tagging artists and songs.
Supported music services (more support coming soon!):
- Sound Cloud
Current features include:
- Enable/disable scrobbling on each individual supported site
- Tries to fix gibberish in Youtube and Sound Cloud titles before scrobbling (eg. Threshold - This is Your Life [z0mg ~*cool*~ **NEW** version] --> Threshold - This is Your Life)
- Only scrobbles YouTube videos categorized as "music"
- Love tracks
- Tag currently playing artist and track
- Unobtrusive notifications (can be turned off)
- Temporarily disable scrobbling - for when it's time to listen to guilty pleasures!
: Scrobbling YouTube and Sound Cloud completely depends upon the correct song information being present in the titles. FoxyScrobbler assumes the general format "Artist - Song Title (optional version info)" in the titles of YouTube and Sound Cloud, because there is no consistent meta data available on these sites. But unfortunately, a lot of uploaders on these sites like to abuse the titles by adding a lot of gibberish, which is pretty much impossible to interpret (but FoxyScrobbler tries hard to make sense of these gibberish titles before giving up).